Is there a way to watch on phone?

Simple question, WSOF

If its not illegal Phone Post 3.0

What? Phone Post 3.0

Viewing a stream is not illegal so don't worry about it ever. If you got a good phone you can. I watch the fights on my phone all the time.

man meets fate - Viewing a stream is not illegal so don't worry about it ever. If you got a good phone you can. I watch the fights on my phone all the time.
I think he was more worried about not asking for an illegal stream because its a TOS violation. Phone Post 3.0

MostLegit -
man meets fate - Viewing a stream is not illegal so don't worry about it ever. If you got a good phone you can. I watch the fights on my phone all the time.
I think he was more worried about not asking for an illegal stream because its a TOS violation. Phone Post 3.0
Well I don't want to break rules here or laws.. So yeah Phone Post 3.0

MadDogMickle - What? Phone Post 3.0
He's saying there's some glitch right now where when he went to view his subscribed to threads, it showed yours instead. He's not crazy, it just happened to me too. Phone Post 3.0

See the apple next to my post? Share the knowledge lol Phone Post 3.0

Jacobmccrmck - I went to my subscriptions and had all your shit I think. It wasn't mine and I'm just assuming it was yours because of this thread with almost no activity yet. Btw you are a weird fucker Phone Post 3.0

Haha that's weird Phone Post

Feelz Good -
MadDogMickle - What? Phone Post 3.0
He's saying there's some glitch right now where when he went to view his subscribed to threads, it showed yours instead. He's not crazy, it just happened to me too. Phone Post 3.0
And that I'm weird Phone Post 3.0