Is there ever a decision we all agree on?

Seriously, every fight we seem to have different views on the decisions! Is the judging that off or are we all clouding what we see with our favored fighter?

Every event seems to have the worst robbery ever etc... - I do believe the judging is too inconsistent and that could be the cause, but I am starting to believe we are not being objective

Penn v Edgar 1

Penn v GSP 1

Ortiz v Griffin 1 & 2

Jackson v Griffin

Machida v Jackson

To name a few high profile fights that people were outraged one way or another.

GSP - Kos 2

C Weathers , I do agree with that. But damn I feel slighted every event now. So I was thinking maybe its me not being objective. Although I do think I am always right in judging a fight! LOL

GSP v KOS 2 was a one sided beat down. But we are having so many fights that people feel were scored incorrectly. Its troublesome to me, especially for the future of the sport and the mainstream fan. I dont want the "fixed" fight stigma.

To answer the ? in the OP...No.

Most fight fans enter a fight with a bias toward 1 fighter...toward whichever fighter they like more, bet on, think has a cute butt (BEEP!), whatever...

If a fight is close, people tend to see it for whichever fighter they want to win (remember all the posts here stating Wand got robbed after his awful performance against Franklin?  Talk about ridiculous...but Wand is perhaps the most popular fighter in MMA so anytime he's in any decision pretty much, his fans will be making a case that he won no matter how badly he's beaten) and therefore, there will be bitching.

jjj2121 -  To answer the ? in the OP...No.

Most fight fans enter a fight with a bias toward 1 fighter...toward whichever fighter they like more, bet on, think has a cute butt (BEEP!), whatever...

If a fight is close, people tend to see it for whichever fighter they want to win (remember all the posts here stating Wand got robbed after his awful performance against Franklin?  Talk about ridiculous...but Wand is perhaps the most popular fighter in MMA so anytime he's in any decision pretty much, his fans will be making a case that he won no matter how badly he's beaten) and therefore, there will be bitching.

True! True! -- I think I am objective and will call it like I see it and Damn I am seeing some crazy shit with the judges. Or at least I think I do

Good draw, I thought. I propose a sudden death round for such occurrences. Phone Post

I like to think I am objective too...reading the UG after UFC 99 taught me that a lot of fans are not objective.  I had no clue how anyone could watch Wand/Franklin and think Wand won.

You know, that is the one event I have not seen in 5 years. Even when I was on vacation I watched events. But I missed this one.

I never listen to anything when it comes to WAND , cuz the dude has fanatics not fans!