MMA Underground Forums

Is This A Myth??

back in the day when Tank took the mic and called out anyone from the crowd to fight him.

nobody responded except for this unknown tall lanky dude... he walked up to the cage and started undressing and Tank backed out.

That dude was Brandon Vera.

Truth or myth?

STFU KKM!

Truth.

Happened down south (from me) near or in Mexico.

THE TRUTH

are you guys for real?

Supposedly, thats how Gina got pregnant.

^^^ lol<!--Session data-->

Forum member Zawi was there.

Posted: 2/7/06 4:05 PM

Edited: 07-Feb-06

Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up Event.observe("vote-12882750-down", "click", castVote); Event.observe("vote-12882750-up", "click", castVote);

Dude! I was ringside when this went down... Tank was drunk and in the ring with a mic, he took his shirt of and started screaming about how hed fight anyone in the crowd, the place was full and no one was doing shit, until you see some comotion coming from 3 rows up. Then a train of guys appears led by Dean Lister and Brandon with the rest of City boxing behind them. Dean leads Brandon up to the ring where he starts to take his shoes off. Then you see Tank sobering up really fast... The promoter wouldnt let it happen, but Tank refused to wear gloves. zawi

lol

this was actually real?

fuck man. sounds like a movie. I wonder how come it doesn't get talked about more. this is pretty cool.

I think the whole city boxing crew rolling down was too much intimidation.

was Vera pro yet?

I know that Vera won the heavyweight tournament in the WEC before this went down.I`m not sure if he had fought in the UFC yet.

Yeah truth, I remember vera was on sherdog radio talking about it back in the day. He made it seem like tank specifically called him out tho, but my memory is fuzzy.

Classic Tank. He was so much fun for the sport.

is the video no longer around? it wasn't the greatest quality but whatever... classic tank.

CruJones - is the video no longer around? it wasn't the greatest quality but whatever... classic tank.

Best screen name I have seen in a while.

bradolson - 
CruJones - is the video no longer around? it wasn't the greatest quality but whatever... classic tank.

Best screen name I have seen in a while.

RAD!!! That was a kickass movie, man! Remember the dance bike scene.. pure 80's awesomness!

Oh, it's on now!

RobbieH - 
var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/KyW9864AXVk&hl=en&fs=1&", "postVideo-27365005-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-27365005");  Oh, it's on now!

WTF?!

HYBRID JON -  Supposedly, thats how Gina got pregnant.
VTFU!!

groundfighter2000 - 
RobbieH - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/KyW9864AXVk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&", "postVideo-27365005-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-27365005");  Oh, it's on now!

WTF?!

lol

You never watched "Rad" as a kid?? That was a great 80's movie... :) 

ttt