Is This A Myth??

HYBRID JON -  Supposedly, thats how Gina got pregnant.

VTFUx2

Gina's pregnant.

i remember watching the video a few years back

Zawi was it true that Tank was just pissed off, because he came down to TJ with Eddie Ruiz to watch Keith Sutton fight, then after Keith was royally screwed over he started drinking himself into a violent rage ?

crowbar - I know that Vera won the heavyweight tournament in the WEC before this went down.I`m not sure if he had fought in the UFC yet.

No, Vera had not won that WEC tournament yet. It was just reported at the time that the "BJJ coach at City Boxing" had accepted Tank's challenge.

RobbieH - 
bradolson - 
CruJones - is the video no longer around? it wasn't the greatest quality but whatever... classic tank.

Best screen name I have seen in a while.

RAD!!! That was a kickass movie, man! Remember the dance bike scene.. pure 80's awesomness!

I have bee Cru Jones for Halloween every year since i can remember and i'm 33 now. and everyone knows Gina is pregnant from Ass Sliding... duh

Kirik - 

Gina's pregnant.

I'd appreciate it if you guys would respect our privacy while Gina I figure this out

lol

RAD spawned my BMX racing career. I actually signed a petition to have it manufactured in DVD.