Is this a pic of the future..............

Just found this on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4214809&id=684476680&op=1&view=all&subj=190100600857&aid=-1&oid=190100600857

In the future, Dan Hardy will put his arm around a guy in a red sweatshirt.

100% future pic!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

holy shit is that you???

Read the text you idiots.

then post the texts!

LOL @ the text. Didn't even see that. Picture caption: "With the UFC Legend, & pride of Nottingham -Dan Hardy."

they need there next generation fighters to wrestle starting as kids, then they will eventually catch up to the US fighters

love the picture, and love the jacket!!

CYMRU AM BYTH!!

HuntingtonPUNK - they need there next generation fighters to wrestle starting as kids, then they will eventually catch up to the US fighters
GSP didn't start wrestling til after high school iirc.....

This is the 2nd Freudian slip prophecy he's made. UFC "veterans" are guys who lose fights and never make it to the championship level. His previous Freudian slip was saying that he was going to let GSP decide which round he was going to finish the fight. Dan Hardy is picking GSP to win.

ausgepicht - This is the 2nd Freudian slip prophecy he's made. UFC "veterans" are guys who lose fights and never make it to the championship level. His previous Freudian slip was saying that he was going to let GSP decide which round he was going to finish the fight. Dan Hardy is picking GSP to win.
Basically. I mean, jeeze, I don't expect Hardy to win but now I'm wondering how he'll ever come back if he gets blitzed in the first round. 

The future was a picture of him w/o the championship belt! It was the future!

TiTTy!