Is this bullying?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/22/parent-accuses-texas-high-school-football-coach-bullying-after-1-0-blowout-game/

A Texas high school coach is being sued for bullying because his team blew out another football team 91-0

IMO this isn't bullying, it isn't like they are 7 year olds. Phone Post 3.0

Also coaches can forfeit anytime during a game, my high school was beating a team 63-0 before half and the other team forfeited. Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Considering they took out all of their starters, only ran the ball, and didn;t stop the clock. How about the other teams (they'e beaten the hell out of everybody evidently) get a little better?

no

its one of those "shit happens" things that can happen in any kind of competition

sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you

I live right next to Aledo and get to work the games... They are freaking good and blow every team they play out of the water. I think they average 60 points a game. Phone Post 3.0

juszczec - no

its one of those "shit happens" things that can happen in any kind of competition

sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you
This. My team in high school went winless for two years and no fucks were given by anyone on the team. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Also coaches can forfeit anytime during a game, my high school was beating a team 63-0 before half and the other team forfeited. Phone Post 3.0

BULLY!

RamK -
Rudi - Also coaches can forfeit anytime during a game, my high school was beating a team 63-0 before half and the other team forfeited. Phone Post 3.0

BULLY!
awaits late lawsuit Phone Post 3.0

as a coach, you need to find a way not to run up the score like that. It's pretty shitty think to do. I don't think it is bullying, just an asshole thing to do!

Those game just suck for everyone!

a MAN filed that lawsuit too! A MAN!!!!

kungfugrip - as a coach, you need to find a way not to run up the score like that. It's pretty shitty think to do. I don't think it is bullying, just an asshole thing to do!

Dude, they took out all of the starters and stopped throwing the ball. What more can they do? Crawl? Run backwards? Take a knee every down??

Al Cappucino -
kungfugrip - as a coach, you need to find a way not to run up the score like that. It's pretty shitty think to do. I don't think it is bullying, just an asshole thing to do!

Dude, they took out all of the starters and stopped throwing the ball. What more can they do? Crawl? Run backwards? Take a knee every down??

Exactly.

Not their fault they are just that much better Phone Post

can positions..do anything

Progress.

I wish they would've gotten to 100.

And the guy suing the school is the perfect reason why some parents are the cause of so many pussy men in this generation. Phone Post 3.0

Al Cappucino -

Exactly. Had 3rd string in there, running clock. All runs. Did everything possible yet still let kids play. Phone Post

Even if he leaves starters in and beats them 180-0 it's not bullying. It may be classes and unsportsmanlike, but not bullying. Phone Post

I think my childhood baseball league would automatically end the game if one team was up by 15 runs...maybe they need a rule like that if everyone is so concerned.

Gullivers Travels - I think my childhood baseball league would automatically end the game if one team was up by 15 runs...maybe they need a rule like that if everyone is so concerned.
Not in high school. The coach already can forfeit if he wants. Phone Post 3.0

RPBJJ - a MAN filed that lawsuit too! A MAN!!!!

Correction:

A male filed a lawsuit, definately not a man though