Is this child abuse? Little girl tries wasabi.

Seeing this video going around on social media with massive arguments breaking out about whether or not it's child abuse. I think it was kind of mean because the little girl said no but calling it child abuse is too far. What do you think, OG? 

Dude, nobody cares with the stock market about to take a YUGE plunge tomorrow...  :(:(:(

Homeslice -

Dude, nobody cares with the stock market about to take a YUGE plunge tomorrow...  :(:(:(

I sold all my wasabi stocks already. Sorry dude.

Not child abuse, but to hear that little princess meekly ask for help is heart breaking

It's borderline IMO. Any parent who would do that to a child is an asshole......especially a child that age. Even older kids 8,9,10 depends on the kid.

Kids have stronger taste buds than adults.

darren23372 - It's borderline IMO. Any parent who would do that to a child is an asshole......especially a child that age. Even older kids 8,9,10 depends on the kid.

Pussy. 

The parents are inflicting pain upon an unsuspecting child for their own entertainment.

What ever that is, I don't like it.

Scumbag parents

Bassboats Budlight -

Wont watch.  I hate when people do shit like that to little kids that trust them. 

If it were other kids it wouldnt bother me though.

Pretty sure that little girl is already skeptical of her ho-ass mom. 

Lemons are one thing.  Those vids are funny.   this isnt. 

So dumb if you think this is child abuse. I guess all those "baby tries lemon for first time" videos should have those parents on death row..

Fuck wasabi that's bitch shit, give the kid some 7.1 million scovie hot sauce like the source for giggles.

Calling that child abuse is an insult to actual child abuse victims.

MMArijuana - Calling that child abuse is an insult to actual child abuse victims.

That's how I feel. 

MMArijuana - Calling that child abuse is an insult to actual child abuse victims.

This. 

It’s so far from abuse. 

vagabond - The parents are inflicting pain upon an unsuspecting child for their own entertainment.

What ever that is, I don't like it.

Scumbag parents

Jesus Christ have you fucks ever tried wasabi? It’s not a fucking Carolina reaper. She hardly put any in her mouth.

tj tapper -

Lemons are one thing.  Those vids are funny.   this isnt. 

My friends baby put a lemon in his mouth on his own and it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. He kept going back for more. 

lol yep.   

METOO