Is this forum dead?

I know I don't get on this forum as often as I would like, but lately I've seen very little action from anyone at all. What is going on? Is it a Herper Holiday over there?

Elvis

Hello Elvis

Im in Herper Heaven.
"Rock" my snake is doing great.

He Just KO'ed two newts in under 4 mins.

Check out TheSnakePage for live pics.

http://community.webtv.net/TheSnakePage/TheSnakePage

KICK

Just a small lull, as sometimes happens.

"i'm not dead yet"

He's busy with his shrimps on the barbie

It's almost brumation time in this hemisphere buddy. Not much to report.

I am gonna snap a few shots before they go down for the winter. That'll liven the place up. Keep checkin.

..........oh and say hi to Russel Crowe, Paul Hoagen and Steve Irwin and that dude from the Road Warrior.

I just picked me up a four+ foot Hogg Island Boa. Its in shed now and I cant wait to see what he looks like.

"I heard all Austrailians drink Fosters... Is that true? "

Not even close... :p Well ok, sometimes I have Fosters Light Ice which is pretty cool... ;)

"..........oh and say hi to Russel Crowe, Paul Hoagen and Steve Irwin and that dude from the Road Warrior. "

I popped over the back fence and gave them a CoEee for ya...

"I just picked me up a four+ foot Hogg Island Boa. Its in shed now and I cant wait to see what he looks like. "

Neither can I, post pics... :)

Elvis

Trust, what happened? Are you still staying with Herps though?

Elvis

I hear ya. I used to have several of the big boys and it was just too much. After some time off I picked corns. I think it was a good choice.

I too need to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Wish there was a way to pick up your female AneryB. You goin to any grappling/ BJJ tourneys?

Arnolds in March maybe?

Yeah the whole experience is a busy one. With snakes, frogs, birds, fish, rats, dogs and more sometimes I wonder where I find the time... :)

Elvis

is this forum dead...... well this is the first time in a few months that i have even bothered to write something on it.......lol

not a lot of people use it - which is a shame :-(

i had big hopes when a mate of mine told me there was a herp forum on here

where is Elvis at these days? I don't see him on as much as I used to. Training hard I hope

I'm still around. I try to check the HerperGround (TM) regularly (even if I don't post all the time).

I spend most of my time on the Aussie forum nowdays, but I always check the UG on the way through.

Elvis

TTT