Is this Hillary quote real life?

It doesnt appear so

Sorry, newish phone 

1 Like

She smiles with her mouth not her eyes

1 Like

No she didn't.

Delete thread.

no way she said that in 2013.  maybe in the 80s or aughties.

the fact that you have to ask makes me terrified for the upcoming deepfake era.

future thread by op:

"Is this vid legit?" *posts video of Obama getting sucked off by an extraterrestrial in Area 51 while singing Rapper's Delight*

mixedmartialfarts - 

future thread by op:

"Is this vid legit?" *posts video of Obama getting sucked off by an extraterrestrial in Area 51 while singing Rapper's Delight*

Well it's not that outrageous at all considering he was a Democrat before and Obama said something similar years ago.  "The American dream is to be Donald Trump" ---  Obama (Source, vice.com)

Soup and Beer -
mixedmartialfarts - 

future thread by op:

Well it's not that outrageous at all considering he was a Democrat before and Obama said something similar years ago.  "The American dream is to be Donald Trump" ---  Obama (Source, vice.com)

Maybe... but 2013?  After Trump was demanding birth certificates and all that shit?  You think it's reasonable to believe that Hillary fucking Clinton would be nonpartisan, talking about Donald Trump's honesty, and encouraging him to run for POTUS?

Soup and Beer -
mixedmartialfarts - 

future thread by op:

Point is, it took me 20 seconds to find out it wasn't real....as much as i wanted it to be. 

mixedmartialfarts -
Soup and Beer -
mixedmartialfarts - 

future thread by op:

Maybe... but 2013?  After Trump was demanding birth certificates and all that shit?  You think it's reasonable to believe that Hillary fucking Clinton would be nonpartisan, talking about Donald Trump's honesty, and encouraging him to run for POTUS?

People tend to forget that Hillary and the Obama's genuinely dislike each other. Like barely contained disdain. 

mixedmartialfarts -
Soup and Beer -
mixedmartialfarts - 

future thread by op:

the american public isn't very bright and has a very, very, short memory.

No, its not real. But that doesn't matter to most Trump supporrters. .

They will eat a turd sandwich if someone told them Hillary would hate it.

Pedro Navaja -

We all know you would eat a turd sandwich, simply becasue you rarely get to eat. 

haha I didn't think the question was that crazy. Trump wasn't Hitler yet  in 2013.

Better get Schiff on the case.

Was That back when Trump loved the Clintons? Before or after Trump was donating money to their charity?

ksacs revenge - 

Was That back when Trump loved the Clintons? Before or after Trump was donating money to their charity?

You would think after that, she would be nicer to him.

Pedro Navaja -

Nah man we all already know that she eats shit and drinks piss for lunch and loves it