Is this how Wolverine comes back the MU?

http://www.comicsbeat.com/secret-wars-opens-the-old-man-logan-door/

Secret Wars Opens the OLD MAN LOGAN Door

Marvel, through MTV, announced Brian Michael Bendis would revisit the world of Old Man Loganas part of the upcoming Secret Wars event. He’ll be joined by new Marvel exclusive artist Andrea Sorrentino. The story picks up where Mark Millar’s original Old Man Logan story left off, with Logan venturing out to make his world a better place. Just as we saw in the dystopian future story, Logan’s world is one run by some of the most heinous villains who have organized to overthrow and slaughter most of the superhero population leaving America decimated.

It was also noted that this Secret Wars tie-in would have direct ramifications to the main crossover event. Bendis also mentioned revisiting another event for a different Secret Wars tie-in. “The end of the Ultimate Universe is an event, the return of Old Man Logan is an event, the other book I’m doing that we haven’t announced yet is an event… It feels like you are writing a very important Marvel comic because you know that the repercussions of all of this will be felt for years to come. That is a good feeling.”Could he also be continuing another Millar and McNiven story with Secret Wars Civil War?

While Secret Wars might be the wya to bring Wolverine back to life, I'm betting it won't.  My guess (and this is completely a guess) is that Wolverine will still be dead and "Thor" will still be a woman.  Wolverine will be back at some point, and the Odinson will once again wield Mjolnir, just not until after Secret Wars.

paw - 

While Secret Wars might be the wya to bring Wolverine back to life, I'm betting it won't.  My guess (and this is completely a guess) is that Wolverine will still be dead and "Thor" will still be a woman.  Wolverine will be back at some point, and the Odinson will once again wield Mjolnir, just not until after Secret Wars.

agreed. from the sounds of what Hugh Jackman and others I know in hollywood are saying it looks like wolvie may be next on the list of characters they negotiate back in the next 8-12 months. a buddy of mine works for 20th Century and apparently they like the deal Sony cut with Disney/Marvel. If they get him back expect to see him sooner than later in the comics.

Or maybe they jump ultimates wolverine over.
I know he's dead there too, but his arms survived, and that gives something he can grow from. Phone Post 3.0