Is this insurrection?

It has become necessary to dissolve the Supreme Court of the United States.

The first step is for a state the “court” has now forced guns upon, to ignore this ruling.

Great. You’re a court? Why and how do think you can enforce your rulings?#IgnoreTheCourt

— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) June 23, 2022

Hey SCOTUS, send the SCOTUS army here to enforce your ruling, you House of Lords radicals pretending to be a court. https://twitter.com/keitholbermann/status/1539983585406484480

— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) June 23, 2022

1 Like
2 Likes

The Supreme Fraud was never granted the power of judicial review…

They gave it to themselves in Marbury v Madison, lol.

1 Like

Keith Olberman is a faggot.

5 Likes

The guy was always an unhinged leftist. But man he’s gone from a bit crazy to straight up psychotic.

6 Likes

i dont know if it would legally be considered incitement but i also dont know how this ruling “forced guns” on any state?

3 Likes

Yep. All I had to read was “forced guns upon” to realize whoever that was was an unhinged retard. Not a surprise to see the name that followed.

2 Likes

All about those states rights now are we?

Hahahahaha, shitlibs are insufferable

3 Likes

It’s only insurrection if the Right says it.

20220625-043154.jpg

4 Likes

Hes right in the sense that the Supreme Fraud is nothing more than a political body (which was never granted the power of judicial review).

Funny how they’re admitting it now.

ANY ruling which has increased the size, scope or power of government beyond its specific delegated duties in the Constitution, should be ignored (> 95%).

Let’s start with any ruling which has limited the Second Amendment.

2 Likes

Olbermann once had a TV show in primetime, he was like the Chris Hayes for the Bush years on MSNBC. Now he’s an old man yelling on his balcony to nobody, it’s embarrassing. According to politico he’s basically unhireable due to how he behaved with his last full time employer 10 years ago, Current TV.

1 Like

The left has already done far worse but the media never talks about it so everyone forgets. The left rioted and tried to storm the White House. They burned stores and the presidential church.

Keith is retarded.

That said, age limits on all GOV. posts would be pretty cool.

1 Like

Supreme Court Kbj GIF by GIPHY News

4 Likes