Is This Picture Forreal?

OG is this legit or "aliens?"

(back of a $1 bill)

I tried to check but like a true og'er I only have hundreds in my wallet. Sorry bro. Go ask on the og. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, the $100 and $500 don't have it. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - I tried to check but like a true og'er I only have hundreds in my wallet. Sorry bro. Go ask on the og. Phone Post 3.0
You still carry cash, I only use my American Express black card. Phone Post 3.0

209ESE -

is that supposed to be a chinaman?

Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please .  Phone Post 3.0

Iamtheonepercent -
Phuckles - I tried to check but like a true og'er I only have hundreds in my wallet. Sorry bro. Go ask on the og. Phone Post 3.0
You still carry cash, I only use my American Express black card. Phone Post 3.0
I found a wad of hundreds in my ski jacket a few years back and carry them "just in case." Phone Post 3.0

I used my Italian leather briefcase to shoo away a homeless man and a one dollar bill fell out of his pants. I didn't pick it up to find out. Phone Post 3.0

ya'll made me laugh.. VU for all of uz

Have you ever seen the back or a $1.00 bill?

On weeeeeed? Phone Post 3.0

Curtis_E_Bare -
209ESE -

Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please .  Phone Post 3.0
We're not talking about a guy who built the fucking railroads man... Phone Post 3.0

1 dollar? damn who carries 1 dollar these days. 1 dollar can't buy nothing, i thought everybody uses 1 dollar bill for sneezing.

Curtis_E_Bare -
209ESE -

VU of the day.

Calmer than you dude Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0