Is This Possible W/ Call Forwarding??

I have an iPhone and also another cheap phone.  I'm using my cheap phone as a business line and the iphone as my personal.  I want to forward all calls to the business line to my iphone so I only have to carry one device.  But I want all calls that are forwarded to use a different ringer so that I can answer accordingly.  Sadly, I dont think this is possible because a forwarded call is not recognized as being "forwarded."

So are there any workarounds?

Never_rolled - Make a contact for the biz line and give a distinct ringtone.

Yes, but it's not forwarding you the business line, it's forwarding whoever called the business line.

Let's say my personal line is C, the business line is B, and you are A

A----B-----C       My personal line recognizes that A is calling.  It doesn't know that a line is being forwarded through B.   So if I get many different numbers, there's no way I can set a ringer to each.  

Never_rolled - Make a contact for the biz line and give a distinct ringtone.

That wont work because the business number wont be the one showing up on the iphone. The number of whoever is calling him will.

Never_rolled - Would it be possible to forward cheap phone to landline and forward that to the iphone? If so that might work in my scenario.
It won't recognize a"forwarded" call. That's the problem. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't you just make sure all of your regular personal contacts are saved on your phone along with your business contacts, and then treat unknown numbers as possible business contacts and answer accordingly?

The Maestro - 
Never_rolled - Would it be possible to forward cheap phone to landline and forward that to the iphone? If so that might work in my scenario.
It won't recognize a"forwarded" call. That's the problem. Phone Post 3.0

Depends on the landline I think. I know that with certain landlines you can have a landline forward a call to an iPhone after a certain number of rings and it does display as a forwarded incoming call on the iPhone.

get a fanny pack for the extra phone you lazy fuck