IS this PPV worth $60

Nah

Cards like this make me glad I have other obsessed friends to throw in on the fights w me.

Wait, you're a 01er and you don't know about the people on this card? Not trying to start an argument but how does that work? Phone Post 3.0

I stopped basing a cards worthiness for my money. Sad fact for me is I pay for the whole experience. I base a whole Saturday around it. I cook awesome food, buy good beer and have friends over for a fight. Sometimes good cards stink and bad cards turn out good. Ya never know. I buy/not buy them based on if I have that Saturday open to host it. Phone Post

badboyhere - thanks for the comments guys.. I will prob order due to being big hendo fan.. with 2 daughters, goin out to a sports bar doesn't exist.. lol

thanks

I've got three boys under 6. No bars on Saturday night! Phone Post

Brock Lobster - Wait, you're a 01er and you don't know about the people on this card? Not trying to start an argument but how does that work? Phone Post 3.0
By getting sick of this watered down bullshit. I didn't even know there was a card on.

I hate sitting through 3 hours of crap to watch one or two fights I give a fuck about.

Rather just wait and download the torrent. Even that I'm lazy about lately. Haven't done that for the last several ufc's. Phone Post 3.0

60 bucks for a card like this is a joke and why no one gives a shit about MMA anymore.

20 bucks for HBO this month got me GGG, Mikey Garcia and Dawson getting knocked out. Then all of HBO.

Too many PPV's is why MMA seems to get less popular everyday in North America. GSP, Jones, HW Belt, Anderson, thats what Ill pay 60 for in MMA

Hockey game and boxing on tomorrow anyway, will look up the Hendo and Roy fights

It's worth chicken wings at Hooters.

Personally im only interested in Evans v Hendo

First card in about 2 years I won't be buying. Phone Post 3.0

soreshins -
Stigga - No and I am annoyed bc I will prob buy it. Can't help myself.
This. Goddamit Phone Post 3.0
I am going to try and not buy it and just watch the fuel after show. There is a big chance I cave in and buy. First time in years I didn't watch a ppv Phone Post 3.0

How many threads do we need on this? Phone Post 3.0

I think it's PPV worthy. The UFC gives us a lot of free shows.

I buy most ufc ppv's but not buying this one. Original card was solid, but it got too destroyed by injuries. I'm not really into seeing Rashad Evans fight again after his awful performance vs. Noguiera.

Half the main card may be somewhat questionable, but if you really aren't sure then just don't buy it. You'll find out whether you made the right decision or not in about 28 hours. Phone Post 3.0

It is just baffling that they don't lower the price of cards that get screwed with injuries. Phone Post 3.0

soreshins - 

lol right there with you all!!! goddamnit!!

badboyhere -
soreshins - 

lol right there with you all!!! goddamnit!!
I think I am drawing a line in the sand and not buying this. Kills me not too. Phone Post 3.0

CLINTK9 - 
Brock Lobster - Wait, you're a 01er and you don't know about the people on this card? Not trying to start an argument but how does that work? Phone Post 3.0

Ryan Jimmo vs. Igor Pokrajac
Alexis Davis vs. Rosi Sexton
Shawn Jordan

are half the ppv. a $60 UFC PPV! let that sink in.

yes an 01'er.. back when they had like 3-4 ufc's a year.. now they have a UFC every weekend or every other almost.. I had to grow up... lol
dude its so watered down now I can barely keep up!!

and yes, what CLINTK9 said....