If it's been posted, which thread?

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1297770791891656706

1 Like

Its Kenosha Wisconsin.

And its real.

1 Like

Looked real to me. What a fucking joke.

That’s fuckinginsanity. 

They just keep pushing the envelope a little more and more. Where does it end?

Wow! Wow! That's hard to believe that's happening here in my country, what the fuck! The cops should've eliminated every body standing in front of their vehicle.

3 Likes

Ryan Whittaker was executed for less

2 Likes
johnsonbarr - They just keep pushing the envelope a little more and more. Where does it end?

The snapback's gonna be ugly

1 Like

Fucking liberals - they deserve pain for the shit they escalate.

5 Likes

Apparently some people from Madison and Chicago are heading to Kenosha tonight to fuck up more shit. All the BLM supporters on my FB are freaking out and scared. Good, fuck em. 

4 Likes

Soooo people are mad at cops for killing criminals but yet these people act this way? Maybe it's not the cops with the issues, maybe it's these fucking idiots and the cops have had enough. Anyone think of that? This is not happening in nice areas, it's happening in shitty locations with shitty people. 

1 Like

Should have popped out of that turret with an M249 and baptized some motherfuckers. 

10 Likes
Kevin85 -

Should have popped out of that turret with an M249 and baptized some motherfuckers. 

rofl! dish out some lead salad to these fools

1 Like

Sorry, but the police should have gunned them down, on the spot. Period.

6 Likes
Black Dougie -
johnsonbarr - They just keep pushing the envelope a little more and more. Where does it end?

The snapback's gonna be ugly

No. It will be beautiful. We need to thin the herd

1 Like

I saw that the governor is sending in the national guard so we’ll see what happens. It couldn’t be worse than the clusterfuck that happened in Minneapolis with the rioting going on for four days before they took any real action. 

Mjump05 -

Soooo people are mad at cops for killing criminals but yet these people act this way? Maybe it's not the cops with the issues, maybe it's these fucking idiots and the cops have had enough. Anyone think of that? This is not happening in nice areas, it's happening in shitty locations with shitty people. 

Or maybe the people who are meant to protect you shouldn't be fucking criminals? End that shit first and then and only then complain about protesters.

Was a riot declared? If so they should have been taken out immediately.

I wonder if the cops understand that those little panels on the side of the truck are for gun barrels. They should have utilized them. 

1 Like
iodio -
Mjump05 -

Or maybe the people who are meant to protect you shouldn't be fucking criminals? End that shit first and then and only then complain about protesters.

Blah blah blah, keep playing victim. Go vote for Biden and call it a day. 

1 Like