Is This The AMA Questions and Answer Questions?

I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to answer questions but okay thank you. I also did a reddit AMA and here is my information https://plus.google.com/u/0/102735891563072980523/about

Question #1: Were you just no good at painting or was that just a cover?

Question #2: If you are really a Ninja, should I be able to see you? Am I a Ninja too? Phone Post 3.0

Welcome, Master realninja44. It is I who summoned you here, I'd like you to demonstrate the power of a 10th degree ninjutsu master for my students here. Phone Post 3.0

For OP, via the link provided.

Introduction The way of the ninja is not to fight but if you fight you fight to win.

I teach NINJISTU THE WAY OF THE NINJA in western north carolina united states. The first class is free and we start slow depending on your skill level. I only train serious students and if you are not serious from the start then I will say okay thank you but I cannot train you. Most classes I have to remove 2 or 3 people because they can't be serious.

3-4 months running/flip training and other jumping. We will do rolling versus jumping depending on your skill level.
month 6 - weapon, but only if you're ready. don't worry though because if you train for 6 months they you'll be ready. Depending on your skill level we will start with either staff or sword. Throwing weapons are not until 12months.
All months is training to be PREPARED TO FIGHT. Not training in fighting but BEING PREPARED. The way of the ninja is not to fight.
All months is learning and talking Japanese.
12 months - Begin the secret training. If you make it to one year then you are serious enough to learn the secrets.
Throwing weapons
Uzura-gakure and Ukigusa-gakure INVISIBILITY. This is just the beginning...
lockpick
We meet once a week but Im having trouble getting to the dojo right now so new classes aren't happening until January. Phone Post 3.0

Some information about OP:

Story

Tagline www.yahoo.com how do i use g ??
Introduction The way of the ninja is not to fight but if you fight you fight to win.

I teach NINJISTU THE WAY OF THE NINJA in western north carolina united states. The first class is free and we start slow depending on your skill level. I only train serious students and if you are not serious from the start then I will say okay thank you but I cannot train you. Most classes I have to remove 2 or 3 people because they can't be serious.

3-4 months running/flip training and other jumping. We will do rolling versus jumping depending on your skill level.
month 6 - weapon, but only if you're ready. don't worry though because if you train for 6 months they you'll be ready. Depending on your skill level we will start with either staff or sword. Throwing weapons are not until 12months.
All months is training to be PREPARED TO FIGHT. Not training in fighting but BEING PREPARED. The way of the ninja is not to fight.
All months is learning and talking Japanese.
12 months - Begin the secret training. If you make it to one year then you are serious enough to learn the secrets.
Throwing weapons
Uzura-gakure and Ukigusa-gakure INVISIBILITY. This is just the beginning...
lockpick
We meet once a week but Im having trouble getting to the dojo right now so new classes aren't happening until January. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I've brought the OG a legit 10th degree dragon ninjutsu black belt, respect his authority. Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Phone Post 3.0
All the best Ninjas run a lot and know their way around an Uzi. Phone Post 3.0

In! Phone Post 3.0

First page Phone Post 3.0

Marshall, you did a really shitty job on the thread title so I'd probably suggest rebooting the thread with the statement "I'm a 10th degree ninjutsu master, AMA" and posting it to the UG where fighting is more relevant. We'll get through this process together. Phone Post 3.0

Oh I'm getting in this bitch early Phone Post 3.0

Like a true ninja, OP has not been seen and is only a whisper of a shadow. Even in his own thread. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

IN! Phone Post 3.0

JuicedBeast -
Squirrel, Blue Belt - Like a true ninja, OP has not been seen and is only a whisper of a shadow. Even in his own thread. Phone Post 3.0
Invisibility. How does it work? =) Phone Post 3.0
I don't know. I didn't make it to month 12 yet. Phone Post 3.0

Does Ashida Kim know you are reveling his secrets?