Is this the biggest Mismatch in MMA History?

We had Mark Coleman on the Podcast today and I was researching some of his old fights. I came across Mark Coleman vs Julian Sanchez. Sanchez had no official fights and was 26-2 in bare-knuckle fights. What do you think? Biggest mismatch ever? The Podcast comes out tomorrow and we will have Coleman back on next week.
Adam

Here is what Ben Rothwell had to say about the incident according to Fightlinker, “Rothwell beats up fat kid!?!?!? ya, here is some people who love to bash me for this. The year was 1999 and i drove to Clevland,OH to fight in a 4man amuture tourny. I did not pick my opponent, in fact he begged to fight me if you can believe it. that was my first fight ever and I was scared getting in the ring with 3,000 people watching. sorry it happen but fuck, what am I going to to about it now???”

Tarado Safado -

Here is what Ben Rothwell had to say about the incident according to Fightlinker, “Rothwell beats up fat kid!?!?!? ya, here is some people who love to bash me for this. The year was 1999 and i drove to Clevland,OH to fight in a 4man amuture tourny. I did not pick my opponent, in fact he begged to fight me if you can believe it. that was my first fight ever and I was scared getting in the ring with 3,000 people watching. sorry it happen but fuck, what am I going to to about it now???”

Wow thanks. That was crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor vs Zulu Phone Post 3.0

Coleman was 3-0 going into the fight, so even by today's pro mma standards a 3-0 vs a 0-0 is not really a mismatch.

Ministry of Truth - Coleman was 3-0 going into the fight, so even by today's pro mma standards a 3-0 vs a 0-0 is not really a mismatch.
True. But he was an Olympian, an NCAA Champ and won UFC 10, defeating Goodrich and Frye. Sanchez never had a pro or amateur fight. Phone Post 3.0

Don't know if it's the biggest mismatch, but Cormier vs Cummins was pretty silly.

Daniel Cormier:
13-0
Stikeforce GP Champion
KOTC Champion
#3 Heavyweight at the time
Olympic wrestler & won multiple wrestling medals

Patrick Cummins:
4-0
#216 Light Heavyweight
...former training partner of Cormier?

It's Cody Mckenzie vs Chad Mendes Phone Post 3.0