Is THIS the END of MAGA?

'Dangerous,' 'unfit,' and 'felony stupid': The most revealing quotes from Jim Mattis on Trump's presidency in Bob Woodward's bombshell book

On the president's morality, Mattis reportedly said: "The president has no moral compass." (Former Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats is said to have agreed, saying: "To him, a lie is not a lie. It's just what he thinks. He doesn't know the difference between the truth and a lie.")

On his decision to resign, Mattis said: "I was basically directed to do something that I thought went beyond stupid to felony stupid, strategically jeopardizing our place in the world and everything else, that's when I quit."------

https://www.businessinsider.com/most-revealing-quotes-on-trump-from-mattis-in-bombshell-book-2020-9

there's more for those who care to read the article 

7 Likes

![](upload://tcvWcWCAdztOWRgIHiRJmJ5gmPa.gif)

1 Like

LOL this shit again..

3 Likes
Vittorio Blaze -

LOL this shit again..

Yep, more quotes from a book. Any day now eh? Lol

1 Like

We already know.

Mattis wanted more war, more military expansion.

Trump wanted less war, and has no interest in expansion.  Look who's the one with a peace deal.

It's amazing how quickly the left went from anti-war to keeping pace with the neocons in a single presidency.

11 Likes
Vittorio Blaze -

LOL this shit again..

Yep. We’re hearing things from people who worked for the POTUS. Amazing how their stories tell of a man who is unhinged, dangerous and outright idiotic. Are you cult members that drunk on the poison that you can’t see straight?

6 Likes

Mattis turnnig into a traitor real fast.

TDS is real

9 Likes
CavemanDave -

We already know.

Trump wanted less war, and has no interest in expansion.  Look who's the one with a peace deal.

It's amazing how quickly the left went from anti-war to keeping pace with the neocons in a single presidency.

This. So many on this site called trump a war monger.

2 Likes
lazermonkey -
Vittorio Blaze -

LOL this shit again..

Yep. We’re hearing things from people who worked for the POTUS. Amazing how their stories tell of a man who is unhinged, dangerous and outright idiotic. Are you cult members that drunk on the poison that you can’t see straight?

its almost like when you fire someone they are motivated to make you look like a piece of shit to escape the stigma of being fired

5 Likes

The left is in love with neocon warhawks now. Interesting. 

5 Likes
lazermonkey -
Vittorio Blaze -

LOL this shit again..

No, we know those people are politicians and trump is far from a political president which is what we want and have.

1 Like

another hit piece just like the atlantic one where a bunch of swamp creatures spread rumors.

this is a joke. judge the man by his actions.

2 Likes
lazermonkey - 
Vittorio Blaze -

LOL this shit again..

Right, so who is the alternative then? MAGA goes and what takes his place? Don’t worry we’ll wait for the answer…

War hawk does not get his wars so he cries like a little bitch!   Notining to see here!

4 Likes

Oh noes…walls are definitely closing in this time!!

CavemanDave - 

We already know.

100% this.

I respect the hell out of Mattis. But the American people do not want more war or more military engagements of any kind. We've grown sick of it.

I get where Mattis was coming from. He doesn't want to piss off those we built alliances with in those shitholes. I get it. It's just too fuckin bad about em. Life isn't fair. So sorry, but we don't need to be there.

4 Likes

We can only hope.

That book is basically slander. No evidence that Trump said any of that, just anonymous sources.

1 Like

MODS.

Please move this thread to the PoliticalGround.

Thank you.

![](upload://xCD29VpFjeCmTUpl0WcQg2E8Asb.jpeg)

3 Likes

The funny thing is that when Trump appointed Mad Dog, the MAGA crew was absolutely thrilled. “Greatest modern general” “philosopher warrior poet” “greatest marine ever.” “He talks I listen!”

Now? “Fuck that guy!”

4 Likes