Is this the fastest KO in MMA heavyweight history?

Is this the fastest KO in MMA heavyweight history?

/go=news.detail&gid=443826

Heavyweights tend to attract bigger fans simply for the reason that the chance for a knockout is great with two huge athletes. Today the British promotion UCMMA published this fight video, claiming it to the best fastest knockout in the history of MMA's heavyweight division:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=q58wv7n0HaQ

I can't off the top of my head think of a faster knockout, so I believe this is definitely a tough one to beat.

Yea the only other one I can think of is Todd Duffies and that was like 7 seconds ot something Phone Post 3.0

One guy looked like and athlete, one did not..

Cant think of a quicker ko at heavyweight. They tend to start slower rather than charging at eachother because that happens. Phone Post 3.0

With all due respect, Schneider looked like he had no business in there.

That said, nice job by Rusu not getting caught up in the flailing and (I guess) taking his shot.

And good job the ref, too. Looked like Rusu wanted to keep pounding.

Fastest KO just happens to occur at an event sponsored by official watches the "ultimate timekeepers of ucmma"

Most obvious squash match ever. Phone Post

Didnt Gilbert Aldana have a 3 sec KO Phone Post 3.0

that dude seems like a asshole.hope someone does to him what he was trying to do after it was clearly over

Guess he doesnt know that Ref = Stop.

Yeah one looked like a fighter the other looked like an out of shape old man lol Phone Post 3.0

Sloppy doesn't even begin to describe how that exchange looked Phone Post 3.0

What nonsense. Phone Post 3.0

One guy had boobies

The fight was bullshit since one guy should have been sitting outside the ring watching. The best part of the video was the blond ring girl. Phone Post 3.0

Porkasaurus Rex - The fight was bullshit since one guy should have been sitting outside the ring watching. The best part of the video was the blond ring girl. Phone Post 3.0

This, took me a few seconds to even realize how badly out of shape that guy was because of her.

He had a complete spare tire around his waist. If he lost that he would be a middle weight