is this true? clay wants to pull out?

just wondering

Dirrect Quote: "Andy is sweating while listening to Hawaiian music. Trouble in Paradise! Kalib's opponent bailed out. Now the back up opponent is having seconds thoughts too."

Source: From Kalib Starnes Manager. (Andy Suitela)

You have ignored this user.

I think Chris Cisnerios (sp?) is stepping up to fight Kalib. This is not confirmed by anyone at Destiny, just what I heard during small talk at the weigh ins.

I heard the Clay was never officially confirmed, even though he was announced. I admit this could be bad info, as it was told to me and not first hand info.

I don't see how they're gonna clear any opponents with DCCA so close to show.

if clay hasn't been preparing for kalib, i think it would be an unwise fight for him. many bigger better opponents in his future imo.

needs to carefully manage his career imo.

lol?

dylan is not fighting kalib starnes. he talked to romolo earlier and confirmed that he would be entering the triple crown tournament tomorrow. not fighting. don't know the details, try to find out tomorrow.

FCTV808 - if clay hasn't been preparing for kalib, i think it would be an unwise fight for him. many bigger better opponents in his future imo.

needs to carefully manage his career imo.

lol?

Dylan feels this way. I talked to him last night. He was hesitant to take the fight... he didn't feel he was in the best shape for it. He didn't think it was the smartest thing. According to Jay, Chris Cisneros is fighting Kalib Starnes in the main event.

nalupono - dylan is not fighting kalib starnes. he talked to romolo earlier and confirmed that he would be entering the triple crown tournament tomorrow. not fighting. don't know the details, try to find out tomorrow.

thats good news for me see you there

what a joke of a organization (Destiny).....

How can they have two TBA's on the fight card on the day of the actual fight?

I heard Mark Oshiro withdrew long ago. Not sure why they keep listing him on the card.

Dylan also pulled out of the triple crown too huh?

PatrickFreitas - I heard Mark Oshiro withdrew long ago. Not sure why they keep listing him on the card.

they are just using his name to sell tickets IMO