is this what we've come to?

what you got?

how much you figure homeboy paid for three strips of bacon? I mean, they are hanging on a stick and come with a wedge of lemon... $9.99?

$12.99 

Wayne Glamcock - 

how much you figure homeboy paid for three strips of bacon? I mean, they are hanging on a stick and come with a wedge of lemon... $9.99?

He looks like John Leguizamo and Seth MacFarlane, took turns fucking Gilbert Gottfried.

2 Likes
Hocky -
Wayne Glamcock - 

He looks like John Leguizamo and Seth MacFarlane, took turns fucking Gilbert Gottfried.

I know. rite... former house of representatives

You'd have to pay me to throw away soggy bacon

There's a dick and some balls on the wooden plate or w/e. They should have used the rosemary as pubic hair and the soggy bacon as cumshots...

Anyone else catch that or just me??

Based on the pickle and lemon I bet that was the fixin's that came with the special brunch Blood Mary.

This douche is a direct contributing factor of why bacon is so expensive now. Couldn't give that shit away 15 years ago and now it's hanging oh so elegantly in an overpriced restaurant and this millennial is looking to pay 23% interest on a credit card for a $37.00 appetizer.

And don't even get me started on chicken wings.

moccaco - This douche is a direct contributing factor of why bacon is so expensive now. Couldn't give that shit away 15 years ago and now it's hanging oh so elegantly in an overpriced restaurant and this millennial is looking to pay 23% interest on a credit card for a $37.00 appetizer.

And don't even get me started on chicken wings.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whatcha got against chicken wings?