Is Tim Kennedy baddest man on earth?

Excellent 200+ lb pro fighter, green beret, sniper and weapons instructor/ expert. Pretty complete package for checking off the boxes of a badass. All homo 

2 Likes

should be in contention...

"I'm in Afghanistan and they had thrown some acid in a little kid's face, so I found those guys and I killed those guys"

7 Likes

Prime Crocop was that and more

3 Likes

Tim certainly regards himself as one.

8 Likes

Brian Stann?

2 Likes

ya tim gives me a bad vibe. whenever people brag about military service i get uneasy. 

something honroable about a guy who does his duty and doesnt talk about it, but i guess thats a common trait among prior generations and not ours

13 Likes
Bisping=Champ4Life -

Brian Stann?

I forgot all about him. What's he up to these days? Don't recall seeing him at any events in a long time. 

1 Like
The Diet Butcher -

Prime Crocop was that and more

I know cro cop was special forces or something. Did he fight in wars? 

1 Like

He’s a bad mother fucker for sure but that seal/dr/astronaut/over achiever guy probably has him beat. 

3 Likes

^^^Johny Kim^^^

1 Like

as far as fighting and killing, you will be hard pressed to find someone with better credentials than Tim Fucking Kennedy

Including CroCop who was anti-teroririst unit which could mean anything

1 Like

for such a “badass” the guy sure seemed to whine a shit ton during his career. All the way back to the Strikefore Jacare loss, dude did nothing but whine and play the victim. Also he was a juicer. His only fight under USADA he looked like utter shit and promptly retired after

12 Likes
Don J - for such a "badass" the guy sure seemed to whine a shit ton during his career. All the way back to the Strikefore Jacare loss, dude did nothing but whine and play the victim. Also he was a juicer. His only fight under USADA he looked like utter shit and promptly retired after

Military tests though...

Don J - for such a "badass" the guy sure seemed to whine a shit ton during his career. All the way back to the Strikefore Jacare loss, dude did nothing but whine and play the victim. Also he was a juicer. His only fight under USADA he looked like utter shit and promptly retired after

I could care less about USADA and someone taking testosterone. I was not brainwashed.

3 Likes

Mirko is the ultimate bad ass

2 Likes
colubrid1 - 
Don J - for such a "badass" the guy sure seemed to whine a shit ton during his career. All the way back to the Strikefore Jacare loss, dude did nothing but whine and play the victim. Also he was a juicer. His only fight under USADA he looked like utter shit and promptly retired after

I could care less about USADA and someone taking testosterone. I was not brainwashed.

I could care less about USADA as well. But considering that he talked all kinds of shit about Vitor being on testosterone and Tim swearing he was 100% natty and thats why he never won a title…it adds to his whiny victim complex he has, especially if you accept the fact that Tim most likely WAS on stuff

7 Likes

I don’t even want to know what that guy’s mind must go through on a daily basis. I bet it’s fucking exhausting. I don’t think non-sociopaths are equipped to act so deliberately and then feel good about it in the long long term no matter how everyone tries to justify it. 

Plus the military is set up for soldiers to form very close acute bonds with one another only to see some of them die in the most awful and traumatic ways possible and that’s something people are somehow supposed to recover from. It’s crazy. War man. Like, war, man. It’s crazy, bro. 

1 Like

How many confirmed kills for Tim, do we know?

pampered_fighter -

How many confirmed kills for Tim, do we know?

312 on his first day.

1 Like