Is Tim Kennedy baddest man on earth?

I'm sure the baddest man doesn't talk about it 

1 Like

I dont think you could ever have the baddest man on the planet but Tim sure does go into the category of badass mother fucker.

Isnt his wife super hot as well.

mayor daley -

ya tim gives me a bad vibe. whenever people brag about military service i get uneasy. 

something honroable about a guy who does his duty and doesnt talk about it, but i guess thats a common trait among prior generations and not ours

i hear what your saying but i think the whole point of talking about the stuff is so you don't bury it and have "suicide episodes" later on in life, just guessing, my buddy did 3 tours in afganistan, came home and seemed like he had it all together, never talked about anything....you can guess the rest .. lets not judge people

2 Likes
Don J - 
colubrid1 - 
Don J - for such a "badass" the guy sure seemed to whine a shit ton during his career. All the way back to the Strikefore Jacare loss, dude did nothing but whine and play the victim. Also he was a juicer. His only fight under USADA he looked like utter shit and promptly retired after

I could care less about USADA and someone taking testosterone. I was not brainwashed.

I could care less about USADA as well. But considering that he talked all kinds of shit about Vitor being on testosterone and Tim swearing he was 100% natty and thats why he never won a title…it adds to his whiny victim complex he has, especially if you accept the fact that Tim most likely WAS on stuff

I agree with what you said.

I forgot about the Vitor thing. Good point you brought up.

Mentioning his name certainly triggers the faggots of the UG. That's pretty badass. 

3 Likes

non-mma?

Audie Murphy

for living mma-ish, not already mentioned, Colton Smith is still active as an army ranger, sergeant first class

1 Like

Fuck Tim.

1 Like
Vikingknee -
The Diet Butcher -

Prime Crocop was that and more

I know cro cop was special forces or something. Did he fight in wars? 

Cro COP...

He was a SWAT type officer

Doc_Watson -

Mirko is the ultimate bad ass

Not sure why the downvote..

All I’ve read are the names of slack-jawed faggots so far… That is, compared to the ferocity of Army Ranger Greg Stott. If not for a chemically enhanced Mark Kerr (Stotts first UFC opponent) every person on this forum would have joined the Army and mastered Stotts very own R.I.P Ranger Intensive Program. Rivaled ONLY by RexQwonDo, as the most lethal hand to hand fighting system… And as Ranger Stott warned us all. “Once your fight using the Ranger Intensive Program, all your enemies will R.I.P.” ALL OTHERS BOW!

1 Like
HYBRID JON - All I've read are the names of slack-jawed faggots so far... That is, compared to the ferocity of Army Ranger Greg Stott. If not for a chemically enhanced Mark Kerr (Stotts first UFC opponent) every person on this forum would have joined the Army and mastered Stotts very own R.I.P Ranger Intensive Program. Rivaled ONLY by RexQwonDo, as the most lethal hand to hand fighting system... And as Ranger Stott warned us all. "Once your fight using the Ranger Intensive Program, all your enemies will R.I.P." ALL OTHERS BOW!

LOL gold!

1 Like
HYBRID JON - All I've read are the names of slack-jawed faggots so far... That is, compared to the ferocity of Army Ranger Greg Stott. If not for a chemically enhanced Mark Kerr (Stotts first UFC opponent) every person on this forum would have joined the Army and mastered Stotts very own R.I.P Ranger Intensive Program. Rivaled ONLY by RexQwonDo, as the most lethal hand to hand fighting system... And as Ranger Stott warned us all. "Once your fight using the Ranger Intensive Program, all your enemies will R.I.P." ALL OTHERS BOW!

Could he overcome SAFTA? Could anybody other than Vitor who cheated?

branchdavidian - for living mma-ish, not already mentioned, Colton Smith is still active as an army ranger, sergeant first class

I remember Diego Brandao saying he was going to find Colton after the show on TUF. Colton was like wtf are you going to do to me outside the show? I'd kill you in two seconds. Never liked him as a fighter but that was funny to me. 

Ozzimandias - 
HYBRID JON - All I've read are the names of slack-jawed faggots so far... That is, compared to the ferocity of Army Ranger Greg Stott. If not for a chemically enhanced Mark Kerr (Stotts first UFC opponent) every person on this forum would have joined the Army and mastered Stotts very own R.I.P Ranger Intensive Program. Rivaled ONLY by RexQwonDo, as the most lethal hand to hand fighting system... And as Ranger Stott warned us all. "Once your fight using the Ranger Intensive Program, all your enemies will R.I.P." ALL OTHERS BOW!

LOL gold!

II actually thought of you when I typed that Mr.Mandias. It is impossible for me to think of a Predator quote without doing so. Proceed to get to the choppa good sir.

1 Like
mayor daley -

ya tim gives me a bad vibe. whenever people brag about military service i get uneasy. 

something honroable about a guy who does his duty and doesnt talk about it, but i guess thats a common trait among prior generations and not ours

I agree.   

As much as Ive wanted to get behind him there have been several points in his career that just wouldn't let me.

The thing is he used to be humble with the millinery thing back in strikeforce.  It wasn't until after he went to the ufc and had the pay beef did his attitude change. If i had to guess it was because he realized if he wanted more money the best way to go about getting it was marketing himself.  And that he did. He started leaning into that hard.    I'm not judging him too much on anything.  I could list a wole lot of things i wish he didn't take a certain approach to.   The one thing that happened at the end that made me of him in a negative way more than anything else was where he was waterboarding himself.   I'm not even against it. I am however thoroughly repulsed buy his little demonstration of what it is. Anyone who would put on a little act like that and brag about it the way he did has seriously comprised values. Despite all the self marketing he dose.

If you haven't seen what im talking about you'd have to watch it.   If he would have waterboard himself for real then that changes everything,  but he didn't he put on a charade. 

1 Like

Don't forget Tim is also a legitimate bjj bb. He's definitely a BAMF.  Hes seen combat as a SF operator and he was an awesome fighter and a great firearms instructor.  

1 Like
bungee up -
mayor daley -

I agree.   

As much as Ive wanted to get behind him there have been several points in his career that just wouldn't let me.

The thing is he used to be humble with the millinery thing back in strikeforce.  It wasn't until after he went to the ufc and had the pay beef did his attitude change. If i had to guess it was because he realized if he wanted more money the best way to go about getting it was marketing himself.  And that he did. He started leaning into that hard.    I'm not judging him too much on anything.  I could list a wole lot of things i wish he didn't take a certain approach to.   The one thing that happened at the end that made me of him in a negative way more than anything else was where he was waterboarding himself.   I'm not even against it. I am however thoroughly repulsed buy his little demonstration of what it is. Anyone who would put on a little act like that and brag about it the way he did has seriously comprised values. Despite all the self marketing he dose.

If you haven't seen what im talking about you'd have to watch it.   If he would have waterboard himself for real then that changes everything,  but he didn't he put on a charade. 

There was definitely a code among the old guard that you didn't talk about combat especially among sf guys. But honestly I think that if they're cool with it there's absolutely nothing wrong with using their skills to better themselves.  Its like the old adage that the real tough guys don't walk around bragging about how tough they are, but if you want to learn mma and you can learn from a guy who fought as a pro or a guy who didn't, you go to the guy with the fight experience. So if an instructor fought you bet hes using that to get asses in the door. A lot of guys come out of military life with tons of skill they struggle to apply in the world that overvalued college education and undervalues the often more valuable skills of military service.  If they want to market themselves more power to them. Tim is an incredibly engaging instructor and doesn't come off as a pompous gas bag. 

1 Like

He’s a juice monkey 

3 Likes

lol @ how comfortable people are with presenting their personal speculations as fact.

This guy Tim is aggressive and a straight shooter. And so some people don’t like that and call it bragging. I prefer straight talk as opposed to faux humility. Faux humility is gentle form of lying, but it’s still lying.

Tim calls it like he sees it, and has always said he is a genetic freak and has never had to do PEDs, constantly trains harder than anyone here, and in fact he has never tested positive for PEDs in his entire fighting career nor the military (who’s test are even tougher).

So to go from those facts to “He’s a roid monkey!” is quite an irresponsible stretch.

6 Likes