Is Tim Kennedy baddest man on earth?

The Closed Guard -
Don J - for such a "badass" the guy sure seemed to whine a shit ton during his career. All the way back to the Strikefore Jacare loss, dude did nothing but whine and play the victim. Also he was a juicer. His only fight under USADA he looked like utter shit and promptly retired after

Military tests though...

I'm sure you're being sarcastic.

It's a well known fact there's a huge amount of roid heads in all branches of the military.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -
The Closed Guard -
Don J - for such a "badass" the guy sure seemed to whine a shit ton during his career. All the way back to the Strikefore Jacare loss, dude did nothing but whine and play the victim. Also he was a juicer. His only fight under USADA he looked like utter shit and promptly retired after

Military tests though...

It's a well known fact there's a huge amount of roid heads in all branches of the military.

I was under the impression because he was a ranger/special forces they get crazy tests?

He looks like the type of guy who has a poster of the second amendment above his bed.

Bend The Knee - 
The Closed Guard -

Military tests though...

I was under the impression because he was a ranger/special forces they get crazy tests?

Are you saying the military tests to keep special forces from using peds?

Why would they care? seems like they should get the super secret government peds.

Brockback Mountain -
Bend The Knee - 
The Closed Guard -

Military tests though...

Why would they care? seems like they should get the super secret government peds.

Thats what I had assumed. Im not sure

Brockback Mountain -
Bend The Knee - 
The Closed Guard -

Military tests though...

Have heard rumor of them being juiced by the military. Makes sense. 

Even not spec ops guys I knew in the military, some were juiced to the eye sockets. No fucks given. 

Tim Kennedy always struck me as a closet fag

Tim

Stann

Going to throw Paul Cale in the mix, doesn't have the same combat sports background as Tim but he is a badass and a badass martial artist

https://youtu.be/25g43nWfpS0

Flexo -

Paulo Thiago might be up there. Wasnt he on some Brazilian swat team ir something?

Yeah special forces unit called BOPE

Alvin C. York

Bisping=Champ4Life -

Brian Stann?

Tim is the knock off walmart brand version of Stann. Brian Stann was beloved and respected without having to beg for attention.

2 Likes

Brian Stann and Tim Kennedy are polar opposites in how they carry themselves. 

HillboFrateTrane -

Brian Stann and Tim Kennedy are polar opposites in how they carry themselves. 

This, so much this. 

Stann is the one who has an ethos like he's a seal. Kennedy like he's a Marine or a Ranger. How to tell if someone is a Ranger(or Marine)? Just wait 15 seconds, they will tell you.

In the running for sure