Is Trailer Park Boys...

The funniest TV show of all time?

Worst case Ontario it's the goat of Canadian television history

Curious of everyone's favourite quotes from this legendary gem of a show Phone Post 3.0

Shit particles Randy

When Steve French attacked Trevor and a salt and vinegar bag of chips was used to stop the bleeding.

but that's not a quote...my bad.

"Can you read, my son?"

"Well, that depends - can you go fuck yourself? " Phone Post 3.0

Season 8 is by far one of the best seasons.  Thought it was going to be pretty bad, but they delivered.

My favorite scene from the entire series though

Breaker breaker, come in Earth, this is Rocket Ship 27, aliens fucked over the carbonator on engine four, I'm gonna try to refuckulate it on Juniper. Uhh, and hopefully they've got some, space weed there, over.

A dope trailer is no place for a kitty! Phone Post 3.0

"It's all water under the fridge." Phone Post 3.0

Not even close but it was pretty fun while it lasted. At least until Corey and Trevor mysteriously disappeared. Ever since they left I couldn't watch it any more. 

Arrested Development is the correct answer when discussing the funniest show of all time. 

Gary laser eyes has crabs. Phone Post 3.0

here kitty kitty kitty come kitty kitty kitty! Somethings fucky.

Phuckles -

Not even close but it was pretty fun while it lasted. At least until Corey and Trevor mysteriously disappeared. Ever since they left I couldn't watch it any more. 

Arrested Development is the correct answer when discussing the funniest show of all time. 

Well then you should at least watch half of season 8 Phone Post 3.0

It's not a tv show its a documentary series you know like when National Geographic go film the Headhunters in Papau New Guinea and stuff.

Greasy.......

I am the liquor Phone Post 3.0

lastcall - It's not a tv show its a documentary series you know like when National Geographic go film the Headhunters in Papau New Guinea and stuff.

Greasy.......
Lol

Greasy has made it's way into my daily vocabulary...people look at me so funny sometimes!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Season three of TPB is the funniest season of TV ever. Phone Post 3.0

yup S3 is the goat

S7 is the phantom menace of the series - just awful

BigEyedFish -

yup S3 is the goat

S7 is the phantom menace of the series - just awful

Agree...so stoked season 8 came through!! Phone Post 3.0

It's my favorite comedy of all time. I love the first appearance of Conky and they go to the vet's office. Ricky shoots his gun off and hits a hanging model of a flea. Conky tells the vet that Ricky "wouldn't hurt a flea." Almost made me die of laughter when I caught that joke on like my 3rd time watching the episode.

I'm not the kind of person to say atodaso, but you know what? Atodaso! I fuckin' atodaso! Phone Post 3.0