Is Trump race baiting?

Donald just re-tweeted a video with no comment/context - it appears the video is from 2019.

https://twitter.com/tdn_noticias/status/1300171048399310849?s=21

1 Like

Bailing? BAITING!!!!!

No, it’s important to post actual events, with as much detail as possible.

Bro, anyone overlooking what the democrats and media are doing, and asking this question, is trolling or needs to pay better attention. 

2 Likes

Whatever you believe, that's what he's doing. 

1 Like

No. It’s reality. The truth isn’t race baiting/bailing.

MSM doesn’t post all sides of racism in order to make it look one sided.

1 Like
kingofpancakes -

Bro, anyone overlooking what the democrats and media are doing, and asking this question, is trolling or needs to pay better attention. 

What was the point of posting this clip?

StrikingMMA - No. It's reality. The truth isn't race baiting/bailing.

MSM doesn’t post all sides of racism in order to make it look one sided.

What is Trump saying with this clip from 2019?

WALES - 
kingofpancakes -

Without watching it, it wasn't to race bait. That goes against his whole MO, but I'm sure you can't be convinced otherwise. 

kingofpancakes -
WALES - 
kingofpancakes -

Without watching it, it wasn't to race bait. That goes against his whole MO, but I'm sure you can't be convinced otherwise. 

Explain why posting a clip from 2019 without any context and linking it to BLM isn’t race baiting?

Ok, just watched it. Was your question serious?

![](upload://pZmZxezZbVIqfQjUOjhUjeZN21O.jpeg)

![](upload://4qwurZZkU9J3S2wOsTBqoEmn6lW.jpeg)

WALES - 
kingofpancakes -
WALES - 
kingofpancakes -

Explain why posting a clip from 2019 without any context and linking it to BLM isn’t race baiting?

What's to explain? Are you retarded?

WALES - 

![](upload://pZmZxezZbVIqfQjUOjhUjeZN21O.jpeg)

Typical dumbfuck TDS tweet.

I get it OP. Fake news has your brain scrambled. 

kingofpancakes -
WALES - 
kingofpancakes -
WALES - 
kingofpancakes -

I’m the retard? You flip out when the left race baits, but have no issue when the Don does it.

What a fucking wanker you are.

WALES - 
kingofpancakes -
WALES - 
kingofpancakes -
WALES - 
kingofpancakes -

I’m the retard? You flip out when the left race baits, but have no issue when the Don does it.

What a fucking wanker you are.

I'm not flipping out, legit trying to understand where you're coming from. We see this through two different lenses. 

Sorry for name calling, but it's the OG bruh.

I’m old enough to remember how angry the OG was about Obama being “divisive”.