Is Trump race baiting?

banco on the other hand is a legit fucking retard. No apologies. 

1 Like

The left race bait and it’s disgusting.

Trump doesn’t need to race bait.

Posting a random clip with no context is race baiting.

SpunQ -
WALES -

Lol

Brilliant response 

WALES - 

The left race bait and it's disgusting.

Trump doesn't need to race bait.

At least you are being honest about your intentions with this thread now. You framed the title as a question but it was obvious you were making a statement.

Why is it wrong that he posts videos of things that really happened? Black on white crime is an epidemic the MSM ignores because it doesn’t fit their narrative. I’m glad the president sheds light.

2 Likes
WALES - 
SpunQ -
WALES -

Lol

Brilliant response 

Dude, there is no response that's going to change your mind. 

kingofpancakes - 
WALES - 
SpunQ -
WALES -

Lol

Brilliant response 

Dude, there is no response that's going to change your mind. 

This

Wales is pushing his usual liberal narrative.

fucking lol @ Trump being the one racebaiting right now. our sports have been completely taken over by leftist black supremacy but Trump’s the one race-baiting?

1 Like
kingofpancakes -
WALES - 

![](upload://pZmZxezZbVIqfQjUOjhUjeZN21O.jpeg)

Typical dumbfuck TDS tweet.

Don't you have some snails to tend to?

i get what youre saying though Wales. should have some context

gregbrady - fucking lol @ Trump being the one racebaiting right now. our sports have been completely taken over by leftist black supremacy but Trump's the one race-baiting?

Both sides can’t race bait?

gregbrady - i get what youre saying though Wales. should have some context

BOOM! This is why me and Greg are best buds!

Me and Greg are best buds because we are true conservatives.

We call out the left on their race baiting and expect to see better from conservatives.

beerbelly - 
kingofpancakes -
WALES - 

![](upload://pZmZxezZbVIqfQjUOjhUjeZN21O.jpeg)

Typical dumbfuck TDS tweet.

Don't you have some snails to tend to?

You calling me Homeslice bro? That is cold blooded. And if I did, I would totally feed them pizza though. 

WALES - 

Me and Greg are best buds because we are true conservatives.

We call out the left on their race baiting and expect to see better from conservatives.

I have a rifle and Im from Kenosha

keep your distance

What's your obsession with our country?

Why are you baiting? You're not even from this country

So do i need to see " man pushes woman on train platform " when i can see it with my own eyes ? Did Trump say " look at what this black man did " No.

Its you race baiting by seeing and pointing out in your mind and then to us, that it's a black man pushing a white woman.

Racism will always exist as long as the mindset is there whether its spoken or not.

And it will especially always exist if the media continues to always mention race when its a certain race against all others.

RhinoHog -

So do i need to see " man pushes woman on train platform " when i can see it with my own eyes ? Did Trump say " look at what this black man did " No.

Its you race baiting by seeing and pointing out in your mind and then to us, that it's a black man pushing a white woman.

Racism will always exist as long as the mindset is there whether its spoken or not.

And it will especially always exist if the media continues to always mention race when its a certain race against all others.

LOL if you believe that I’ve got some magic beans for sale.

WALES -
RhinoHog -

LOL if you believe that I’ve got some magic beans for sale.

Whats unbelievable about it?

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -

Why are you baiting? You're not even from this country

Yeah. He should have a look at his own countries shithole little island and their record. 

And that doesn't include what they've done to the sheep.