Is Vera out of UFC?

or is Joe Silva an idiot?

I had planned on attending the UFC in Ohio, but if thie Gonzaga-Sylvia stuff is true, I am not. The only real logic I can see in Vera not getting this fight is he is off to Pride and I hope thats not the case.

Please UFC dont do this Gonzaga fight

If Vera has one more fight on his contract and if they want to throw him at Silva, the UFC should be ready to give him the roal treatment. The man has beaten everyone they throw at him in entertaining fashion.

^ So true!

Respect the man with a Member Since date of 12/16/2000.

ttt for all Lloyd Irvin trained fighters

cro cop will clean out the division but vera does deserve his shot.

God I hope they don't lose Vera. That guy has got a ton of potential and is a legitamate threat to anyone at HW or LHW.

that shouldn't make you not want to go to the UFC in Ohio, imo.

You don't give a guy a chance at winning a title who can then sign with another org immediately after.

I don't mind them saying F-You Vera, but Gonzagalopolalala vs Sylvia is a big F-you to the fans.

What the hell is it with UFC68? Rumour mill has Sylvia, Franklin, and Hughes all fighting TOTAL CANS.

Cro Cop and Rampage are great additions, but lets not let the homemade Superstar go. Fuck things were just starting to look good, now if Vera leaves were abck to square 1

I'll laugh win Gonzaga actually wins and all these douchebags thought he had less of a chance than Monson have to scrounge for the footage on the net.

In Vera's last post-fight interview, he sounded less enthused about taking on the MMA world. He went from calling out champs to backpedalling a little.

Hey, from a draw/interest level, Gonzaga has no business getting a title shot. I consider myself a pretty damned educated MMA fan and i can't recall anything about the guy or his fights.

ttt for "The Truth"

Gonzaga has talent but I dont think it would be good for him to be put in with Tim. If Tim beats him easily than what? back to the end of the line

"Hey, from a draw/interest level, Gonzaga has no business getting a title shot. I consider myself a pretty damned educated MMA fan and i can't recall anything about the guy or his fights."

Well he fought in a swing fight (meaning before the main event)at Franklin/Quarry where he fought in a very boring fight until he KO'ed Kevin Jordan, he also finished Fabiano Scherner at Gracie/Hughes.

Gabe Gonzaga = new HW champion.

What's wrong with you people?

Dude's only lost to Werdum. He's also the only dude to ever defeat Charlie Brown.

^^ the screen name for you is correct

yeah they need to give vera a title shot, after all the shit he did so far...

tttruth