Is Versa Climber still best? Good price?

Years ago people on this forum were in love with the versa climber. Is it still considered to be awesome? Is there anything better?

I can get a slightly used Versaclimber 108HP for $900USD. Is that a good price?

I should also mention I had an ACL replacement 6 weeks ago. Do you think I can use it?

The best for what? I hate doing cardio inside or on machines, so it's pretty fucking terrible for me. Phone Post 3.0

If you're going to use an indoor piece of equipment to supplement bjj, and also to get my knee into shape post acl replacement.

Any opinions on that price? Phone Post 3.0

I would buy an assault airbike. YOu can use it with arms only and it kicks your ass pretty fast. It´s not that expensive and I love to train with it.....

How about a rowing machine? I don't know anything about them, but I've read they're great.

Anyone here have experience with one? Phone Post 3.0

myblood04 - How about a rowing machine? I don't know anything about them, but I've read they're great.

Anyone here have experience with one? Phone Post 3.0
I have a concept 2. It is an absolute torture machine if you're into that sort of thing. Killer HIIT but boring as fuck for longer distances or LSD training. There is a bit of technique that you'll have to learn as opposed to an Airdyne. Phone Post 3.0

I have a Concept2 SkiErg and it is amazing. They have some really cool products not just rowers. Also if you are looking at rowers then I would suggest Water Rower as well. Smooth glide and a great work out. Good luck with the knee man. Phone Post 3.0

It's too bad you can't try one out before buying it. My gym has two. I like using it but idk about buying one. I can tell you from having bum knees sometimes it hurts sometimes it doesn't.

I bought one 10 years or so ago that I still occasionally use. Personally, it is still the single best conditioning piece of equipment that I have ever used. Even back when I was still boxing a bit and in decent cardio condition, I could hop on my Versa Climber get completely fatigued after a 5 minute workout. Phone Post 3.0

SidRon - I have a concept 2 rower and ski erg. Awesome machines with complementary motions. Phone Post 3.0
I read some where once that you learn a lot about yourself pushing through a 5K row on a concept 2. No shit, those voices in your head telling you to stop are brutal. Phone Post 3.0

Gonch -
SidRon - I have a concept 2 rower and ski erg. Awesome machines with complementary motions. Phone Post 3.0
I read some where once that you learn a lot about yourself pushing through a 5K row on a concept 2. No shit, those voices in your head telling you to stop are brutal. Phone Post 3.0
All I've learned is that it sucks and I'd rather run/swim/bike rather than pretend-row indoors. Phone Post 3.0

If OP is still around what did you end up buying? 

I have a rower and a versaclimber at home and I like the versaclimber way more.

1800champagne -
Gonch -
All I've learned is that it sucks and I'd rather run/swim/bike rather than pretend-row indoors. Phone Post 3.0

You do have a point there. I row indoors in the winter and swim in the ocean in the summer. 

Rogue Echo bike.