Is Vitor ducking Moose?

yes/no

is vitor ducking mousasi?

i say yes. he doesnt wanna lose his title shot chance

Mousasi is better on the feet and on the ground, doesnt really seem like a winnable fight for Vitor so not surprised he ducked moose

No Phone Post 3.0

God these Vitor haters are fucking annoying. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - God these Vitor haters are fucking annoying. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - fights Jon Jones and Anderson Silva

"Vitor's fucking scared of Gaygaurd Moosesaucy bro"- The UG
Lol this

You are now MY hero. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor by explosiveness Phone Post 3.0

i say we twitter bomb vitor and call him a scaredy cat

MasterofMartialArts -
Chaelismyhero - fights Jon Jones and Anderson Silva

"Vitor's fucking scared of Gaygaurd Moosesaucy bro"- The UG
Lol this

You are now MY hero. Phone Post 3.0
Thread closed. Phone Post 3.0

thorsmitersaw - yes/no

Mousasi is better on the feet and on the ground, doesnt really seem like a winnable fight for Vitor so not surprised he ducked moose
Vitor kos Moose quite quickly Phone Post 3.0

Mousasi will chew his butt hole up! Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - 
thorsmitersaw - yes/no

Oh.. Vitor is going to very quickly KO an an 34-3 MMA fighter who has never been KOd and is an undefeated kickboxer with wins over great K-1 level fighters like Musashi and Kyotaro and is considered to be one of the best strikers in the entire division?

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash:

Mousasi would make Vitor look like a fool in a kickboxing match... Hell, he would give Anderson Silva all sorts of trouble on the feet.

MasterofMartialArts - God these Vitor haters are fucking annoying. Phone Post 3.0

thorsmitersaw -
thorsmitersaw - yes/no

Oh.. Vitor is going to very quickly KO an an 34-3 MMA fighter who has never been KOd and is an undefeated kickboxer with wins over great K-1 level fighters like Musashi and Kyotaro and is considered to be one of the best strikers in the entire division?
Yes he would. This makes you upset. Phone Post 3.0

thorsmitersaw -
thorsmitersaw - yes/no

stop buying into the hype

Bisping was outboxing Vitor... only reason vitor won was because bisping has a shitty chin. he outlanded Vitor like 6:1 in the first round and was outlanding him the same way in the 2nd.

thorsmitersaw - yes/no

Your vagina hurts? Phone Post

thorsmitersaw -
thorsmitersaw -
thorsmitersaw - yes/no

Bisping was outboxing Vitor... only reason vitor won was because bisping has a shitty chin. he outlanded Vitor like 6:1 in the first round and was outlanding him the same way in the 2nd.
6-1? Ok now I know your trolling

1/10 Phone Post 3.0

thorsmitersaw -
thorsmitersaw -
thorsmitersaw - yes/no

6-1? Ok now I know your trolling

1/10 Phone Post 3.0

in ratio, yes.

obviously more punches/kicks were landed than 6... but it was like 85% bisping, and 15% vitor

Wish we could make it title fight then.

I'd MUCH rather watch this than Andy/Weidman II.

No offense to Weidman cuz I like him, but frankly, I'd rather see two badasses fight than another rinse/repeat Andy defense against overachievers.

Mousasi and Vitor would make mince meat outta Chris. Phone Post

sparkuri - Wish we could make it title fight then.

I'd MUCH rather watch this than Andy/Weidman II.

No offense to Weidman cuz I like him, but frankly, I'd rather see two badasses fight than another rinse/repeat Andy defense against overachievers.

Mousasi and Vitor would make mince meat outta Chris. Phone Post

Freudian slip!
Lol Phone Post