Is Vitor due a title shot @185?

He has been on a roll for what seems like forever, he has only lost twice since 2008 but has been on great form since the Martin fight, only lost to Bones and Anderson.. Is he due a title shot?

The answer to your question is yes. Phone Post 3.0

yes he deserves it more than anyone else at the moment.

if weidman wins, depending on how he wins... we could see weidman vs vitor... which would be an awesome fight.

IF Anderson wins then SIlva vs Vitor 2 is still a great fight but how do you top a front kick KO?

I dont think anderson silva wants to fight vitor again after that type of victory. I think Vitor is hoping weidman beats anderson.

If there's any striker who could possibly catch Anderson, it's definitely Vitor. He won't win though but it's pretty hard to deny a title shot if he wants it. Don't know about the TRT thing in other countries than Brazil, is there a problem with that?

Shouldhavebeen - No one else at MW is anywhere near his level. Not Weidman, Bisping... no one. He is the only guy who has any chance vs. Anderson. The same thing that happened to Luke tonight is going to happen to Weidman when he fights Anderson.

Everyone knows this is true. TRTor, AKA Aztec Chieftain Vitor is fucking mother fuckers the fuck up, straight up slaying dragons in this bitch. I don't give a shit about the bullshit ass Weidman fight. I want to see Legend vs. Legend in a Brazil stadium.

Can I get a fucking amen?
Lol I lost it Phone Post 3.0

fucking amen

Shouldhavebeen -
s3xyama - 

1 more win over top 5 opponent would be very credible for him and ppl can't say he hasn't earned it, give him Okami. Phone Post

Fuck that, the Aztec Chieftain deserves a title shot as soon as Anderson embarrasses Weidman. There is not a single person at MW aside from Vitor who has a 1% chance vs. the GOAT. The UG, Sherdog etc. needs to stop bullshitting and wake the fuck up. Vitor has earned his right. The next shot goes to him, that is the only thing that makes sense. Everyone else at MW right now have proven they have nothing for the Goat
I'm confused, you keep referencing the GOAT but Bones fights at LHW. Phone Post 3.0

MT11 -
Shouldhavebeen - No one else at MW is anywhere near his level. Not Weidman, Bisping... no one. He is the only guy who has any chance vs. Anderson. The same thing that happened to Luke tonight is going to happen to Weidman when he fights Anderson.

Everyone knows this is true. TRTor, AKA Aztec Chieftain Vitor is fucking mother fuckers the fuck up, straight up slaying dragons in this bitch. I don't give a shit about the bullshit ass Weidman fight. I want to see Legend vs. Legend in a Brazil stadium.

Can I get a fucking amen?
Lol I lost it Phone Post 3.0

This! amen brother! Phone Post

I don't know how it would work with Vitor likely being unable to fight in Vegas, but that's definitely the fight to make at MW if Anderson wins in July.

Vitor can't fight anywhere with a commission. Him becoming champ would be a PR disaster for the UFC. I don't think he's gonna get a shot any time soon.

He will probly fight again this year but it wont be for a title.

Shouldhavebeen -
le - 
Shouldhavebeen -
s3xyama -  1 more win over top 5 opponent would be very credible for him and ppl can't say he hasn't earned it, give him Okami. Phone Post

Fuck that, the Aztec Chieftain deserves a title shot as soon as Anderson embarrasses Weidman. There is not a single person at MW aside from Vitor who has a 1% chance vs. the GOAT. The UG, Sherdog etc. needs to stop bullshitting and wake the fuck up. Vitor has earned his right. The next shot goes to him, that is the only thing that makes sense. Everyone else at MW right now have proven they have nothing for the Goat
I'm confused, you keep referencing the GOAT but Bones fights at LHW. Phone Post 3.0

When Jon Drunk Jones starts fucking dudes up at HW just because hes bored and wants to do DFW a favor... in between title fights... to save a show.. and he does it at least 3 times... then we'll talk, fuck face.

A.S. is the GOAT and that is the end of it

Damn straight Phone Post

I think everyone (including Anderson-son) knew Vitor had a very real chance of winning that last matchup with Andy by vicious ko.

I for one, was very happy seeing Silva blast him with that front kick to end the dangerous situation he was in.