Is Weidman done?

I mean, if you were the UFC can you trust him, he will show up to fight?

its a risk with four pull outs the last 24 months.

Chris doesn't pull out that much.  I mean, the guy has 3 kids for fucks sake.

Big EP -

Chris doesn't pull out that much.  I mean, the guy has 3 kids for fucks sake.

Ha! Phone Post 3.0

Nope. He'll be back. And I'm betting he comes back strong. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - Nope. He'll be back. And I'm betting he comes back strong. Phone Post 3.0

iron rods?

He will be back Phone Post 3.0

No. He's not done. He's quite young. So I think he'll keep fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold, Weidman and Jacare really seem to have separated themselves from the rest of the pack. Phone Post 3.0

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - Rockhold, Weidman and Jacare really seem to have separated themselves from the rest of the pack. Phone Post 3.0
Truth. Phone Post 3.0

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - Rockhold, Weidman and Jacare really seem to have separated themselves from the rest of the pack. Phone Post 3.0
You can't really leave Romero off that list given he just beat Jacare. Phone Post 3.0

Jacare got beat up one fight ago Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -
You can't really leave Romero off that list given he just beat Jacare. Phone Post 3.0
NC Phone Post 3.0

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - Rockhold, Weidman and Jacare really seem to have separated themselves from the rest of the pack. Phone Post 3.0

Romero is right in there with them..he could beat Weidman i know but tough fight against Rockhold

Honestly wasn't excited about this fight at all. Sucks he's injured but cool we'll see a different fight Phone Post 3.0

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe -
Shy Guy -
NC Phone Post 3.0
Out of competition, the W stands. Phone Post 3.0

Mad Xyientist - No. He's not done. He's quite young. So I think he'll keep fighting. Phone Post 3.0
Huh? He's 31. Phone Post 3.0

SporkChop - I just rewatched his fight with rockhold and saw how gassed he was; his lack of cardio lost him that fight for the most part, IMO.

I think that his problem is that he doesn't do enough real cardio. It could be because he lives in New York and trains under the tutelage of a fat man in Ray Longo. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't he break his foot leading up to the fight? Kinda hard to do cardio with a broken foot. Phone Post 3.0

SporkChop -
giblert mendelez -
SporkChop - I just rewatched his fight with rockhold and saw how gassed he was; his lack of cardio lost him that fight for the most part, IMO.

I think that his problem is that he doesn't do enough real cardio. It could be because he lives in New York and trains under the tutelage of a fat man in Ray Longo. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't he break his foot leading up to the fight? Kinda hard to do cardio with a broken foot. Phone Post 3.0
Except he's gassed in other fights, giblet Phone Post 3.0
Which one? Phone Post 3.0

mada - 
SporkChop - I just rewatched his fight with rockhold and saw how gassed he was; his lack of cardio lost him that fight for the most part, IMO.

I agree, his cardio was bad. Cardio in mma is bad in general. Very few guys run like all boxers do in their training and I think it's a big mistake. The little bit of strength you lose matters far less in most fights compared to having a cardio advantage over your opponent.

MMA is just more cardio intensive. Look at James Toney fighting when he was a blown up cruiserweight, he was always relaxed in the ring and knew how to take breaks. Much harder to take breaks in MMA.

He's pulled out more than any other champ I think. Since becoming champ, he's pulled out something like 5 times in 4 or 5 fights.