is "White Boy" a Racist Term?

and why would someone even call themself a "white boy"?

Would any self-respecting Alpha type White Man like a High Powered CEO, Politician, or SpecOps call himself a "White Boy"?

absolutely

It's a way for people to marginalize someone. I don't think anyone would think calling a black man "boy" would be generally accepted in modern society.

You guys are the worst

http://youtu.be/10uRa4oENus Phone Post 3.0

it is a unique habit common to the LowBrow element for the caucasion to call himself a "white boy"?

Poleeko - I've been called white boy, hockey, cracker etc. one guy I bounced out of the club yelled "Go back to Arabia, you fucking Arab" That caused all of us to look around at each other until he pointed at me.

I'm Puerto Rican of the lighter variety. Phone Post 3.0

lol

its stupid and disrespectful.

It's very disrespectful. I am a man, after all. Not a boy. Phone Post 3.0

Hunter V - its stupid and disrespectful.
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Sticks and Stones.

Call me what ever.

In L.A. on a street level, If a minority says Fuck you white boy? That's them attempting to talk shit to you with the worst thing they've been able to come up with in a couple of hundred years. At which point we have free reign to pull out our thesaurus worth of insults we've been taught since childhood to choose from a plethora of comebacks that can minimize and provoke said minority into being sent to jail for assaulting our "privileged" class... It is not nearly as bad as the N word though so using that would be escalating it and grounds for your justifiable ass whooping.

Peckerwood used to be a bad word but like the N word with the blacks, the lower end whites took it over and call themselves that as well. Phone Post 3.0

Whiteboylivesmatter

#thatoldjoke Phone Post 3.0

In 4th grade, way back when phone were connected to walls. This kid behind me kept singing "stupid ass white boy" over and over again. I eventually turned around and asked him how he would like it if I sang stupid ass black boy to him. The whole class turned dead silent and he looked angry. I said "hold on a minute, I'm not going to say that but think how that would make you feel" he half apologized and kept to himself after that. Such logic for a kid. (Tooting my horn) Phone Post 3.0

If the person in reference is actually white, and a boy then no. Otherwise, pull the race card!

Big_Data - 
Poleeko - I've been called white boy, hockey, cracker etc. one guy I bounced out of the club yelled "Go back to Arabia, you fucking Arab" That caused all of us to look around at each other until he pointed at me.

I'm Puerto Rican of the lighter variety. Phone Post 3.0

hahah

reminds of the fat lady yelling at some brazilian gracie barra guys i think and telling them to go back to the middle east and calling them ISIS 

crazies

This one?

https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=PRpiwa3so8U

Can go either way between racist to term of endearment 

You musta thought it was white boy day Phone Post 3.0

As a toe headed kid who lived for a little while on an Indian reservation, I thought that was my second name. Phone Post 3.0

I worked in the ghetto and was at work at night. I heard "hey white boy!" "Hey white boy!" I thought I was going to get killed but it was just someone from the Latin Kings wanting to sell me weed. Phone Post 3.0