Is WWE a Good Choice For Rousey?

Personally I don't care and won't be watching so if they like having her there and she likes being there.....Good for them.

She's a terrible actress, so I hope they cast her as a strong, silent type. 

But wrasslin' is fake and gay, so I won't be watching, either way. 

I think she earned the ability to do whatever she wants. Good for her IMO. ;)

World class Judoka, world class MMA fighter. I’m no WWE fan, but she can do whatever the fuck makes her happy at this point, she didn’t seem overly happy as a person doing MMA did she, maybe this will change that? 

Dreville79 -

World class Judoka, world class MMA fighter. I’m no WWE fan, but she can do whatever the fuck makes her happy at this point, she didn’t seem overly happy as a person doing MMA did she, maybe this will change that? 

She said it was the first time she was smiling entering a venue. Good for her. ;)

Ugh,  now i gotta go search out the slap..

If i end up with the wwe online thing over this id say it was a good signing..

AdamBishop -

Ugh,  now i gotta go search out the slap..

If i end up with the wwe online thing over this id say it was a good signing..

It was a solid slap! ;)

I’ve nothing against Ronda and really enjoyed the ride when she was on top of the sport. So I agree she’s earned her way into doing whatever she wants.

It’s too bad her unique personality doesn’t translate into being a good actress. It totally worked when things were real, when she stalked in to the Octagon to her theme song, clearly fired up with the reality of getting in the cage with another fighter.

Outside of that, she doesn’t seem able to summon that character in any authentic, convincing fashion.

But…I hope she does well.

shish khabib -

She needs a manager to talk for her, but she's going to fall apart when the crowd turns on her. 

Paul Heyman and RR would be awesome and give Heyman something to do after Brock leaves.

Good on her, an she took a hard slap haha.  I think she will do fine,and just wait till she gets her hands on some of these girls! 

i don't watch wwe anymore, unless it's from the 80s  but will look up some clips of brock now an then

I picture Edmund as her henchman manager dressed as the hunchback of notre dame accompanying her to the ring and just yelling "HEAD MOOOMENT!" the whole time. 

She had a choice?

If she is a heel she will have more success as it's very easy to dislike her already 

Even with no lines, can’t act well enough to sell it.

Eggbert -

She almost got Ko’d when Stephanie slapped her. I predict a short career 

Poor head movement by Ronda 

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they ask rousey to do a job.... 

I wonder what her ring gear will look like?  

There's some hot fucking chicks in the WWE right now. Ronda is not one of them.  

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
shish khabib -

She needs a manager to talk for her, but she's going to fall apart when the crowd turns on her. 

Paul Heyman and RR would be awesome and give Heyman something to do after Brock leaves.

Real good move.

Eggbert -

She almost got Ko’d when Stephanie slapped her. I predict a short career 

I saw this too.  She tried to no sell it,  but instead she just looked like she was going to cry,  lol.  

That crowd is going to turn on her. WWE exepts their women to be able to work... No fucking way is rousey going be on the level of a performer like Charlotte.  

Rousey already showed she has ZERO mic skills.  Soooo I'm not really sure what she brings to the table,  other than a diminished fan base,  and credibility as a jobber.  

I'm happy for the other girls tho. Hopefully rousey makes them some money.  

There are no words strong enough to describe how absolutely TERRIBLE Rousey's promo was last night.  

Her performance at EC was an embarrassment to the WWE... And that's saying something,  considering how bad RAW has been for the last 2years.  

You live once. If she can use it to her advantage?  Why not.

She needs a Frederick Kenneth Blassie or Raymond Louis Heenan to be her mouth piece.