Is WWE a Good Choice For Rousey?

She’s apparently frugal with her cash and has a ton of it from the UFC and other ventures.

This WWE run will provide a nice retirement top up at the very least.

And apparently she’s been a long time pro-wrestling fan.

So why not?

because of her we have to watch 3-4 women's fights per event. f*ck u ronda

We just loaded this episode up on all the audio platforms as well, if you want to listen. Thanks! ;)

Keep the content coming mike and marc. There is something very genuine between you guys, i can always find a few mins to watch. 

I think that its a damn shame.   To go from "as real as it gets" to "its real to me damn it" is so lame.  

Ariel Helwani loves it because he never got past the third lesson in jiu jitsu.   Just doesnt get it and understand how awful this seems to anyone who is a martial artist.  

Mike Swick could have gone that route.  But he's a true marial artist and continues to live the art.  Respect!   

bud, the WWE throws enough cheddar at Swick and he'll be slamming people thru breakaway tables pronto. Martial artists need to pay mortgage too.

why not?  she is entitled to make a living so sure go for it. 

what i find wierd is her social media is now a WWE arm essentially and it just feels strange. While I understand why they did that, its strange in that they expect millions of adult MMA fans to all of a sudden be interested in WWE wrestling, which the vast majority havent been since they were 8 years old.  

I don't think even she knows that answer yet. I credit her for trying, it's a lot more than what many do

I'm sure most people that say she is terrible are not looking at the big picture and realizing that it is WWE as a whole that is terrible.  Hard to look great when you are standing in a giant pile of shit.

Yes it is,yes it is,cause what other choice did she have.

Money for nothing

Depends on what her paychecks look like.

I would’ve preferred to see her try and switch camps and fight again. She can obviously do what she wants, but it’s hard not to think that the only reason why she ran to WWE is because she doesn’t like losing.

Love her or hate her, she became an important part of the sport and it would’ve been nice to see her work through whatever mental hang-ups that were there and make an honest attempt to get back in the win column by making necessary changes. I’m not a wrestling fan because it just seems to me like a bunch of bodybuilders playing MMA, and I don’t know how she can go from doing the real thing to that

Nope.  She doesn’t work well with others.  She is still unable to talk about her losses and she’s going to a company that puts the entertainer’s personal lives into the story lines.  There are people there that have worked really hard to get there and she is getting handed a headlining ticket.  She could make it work if she wasn’t mentally broken and socially caustic, but the locker room is going to end up making her crack and quit.  She thinks she’s scratching something off her bucket list but wrasslin is not a joke.  That culture is going to high kick her into quitting.  If she is a train wreck it’s still a win for Vince because that mother fucker can spin anything into a compelling story.  From his perspective, she succeeds and he makes money.  Or he finally breaks her and crazy shit happens and he makes money.  Vince ain’t Dana, he’s had a hundred Ronda Rousey’s come and go and he’s squeezed every last dime out of every last one of them.  She will be no different.

Love her or hate her, she became an important part of the sport

hate her

If CM Punk can fight in the UFC, Rhonda can wrastle in the WWE.

Long term, there are a lot of variables that will decide how long she stays in it. Pro wrestling isn’t for everyone, but she seems invested at the moment.

She's horrible at it.  It's cringeworthy