Is your current wife/gf the best you ever had ?

or what you ended up with? 

Best what?

person- yes

mother of children - yes

best at sex- no

No one else has ever licked my butt hole while her girlfriend sucked my dick, so yes...

DuffyLaCoronilla -

No one else has ever licked my butt hole while her girlfriend sucked my dick, so yes...

What a pig 

Current FWB is nothing compared to my old gf. Complete prude in comparison. Old one would eat my ass, swallow loads, facials, anal, threesomes. She had a toy collection that would make your jaw drop. She had black netting she hung stuff from. My favorite was a giant glass dildo that was so heavy, you could beat someone to death with it. She also liked having a butterfly knife held to her throat

New one barely sucks dick but rides like a mother fucker with a phenomenal ass(no pics)

Bad Monkey -

Best what?

person- yes

mother of children - yes

best at sex- no

This  is exactly right 

this is one of mans biggest problems 

The crazy in the bedroom usually are crazy outside the bedroom 

Bad Monkey -

Best what?

person- yes

mother of children - yes

best at sex- no

Serious question bad monkey 

is this something that bothers you...or u ok with it cuz everything else is good??

100% best ever. I'm blessed. Very lucky. 

My hair dresser and the daughter of the librarian in college were the best sex I have ever had. 

May woman is the best woman I had unquestionably, but crazy sex...

No. 

The hair dresser was a delight, a little chubby and no regards for her body once we started. 

I WOOD fuck every whole anytime as hard as I wanted and she would get off and get off again and again till she would go into shaking fits. 

She pissed my bed twice (its piss for fuck sakes)

The librarian’s daughter would only cum from DEEP anal while masturbaring, she would do anything else but that was her jam. Perfect body 

Good times, I miss that sort of fun. 

I'm currently single.

And I can't honestly think of a single ex I'd rather be back with instead of being single.

So...yeah. I'm good. lol

DuffyLaCoronilla - 

Only a matter of time till Hindenburg.

don't have a current gf just friends with benefits. My slam pigs are solid, subservient, but well worn in a sense and they'll just catch feelings the further things extend. 

ex-gf? true love..wish I had married her. Not b/c she was a perfect person or anything, but the bond was so strong. Took a special set of circumstances to separate us. still trying to win her back.

SandBlaster -
DuffyLaCoronilla -

What a pig 

She’s my pig and she’s fucking beautiful too.

So far so good. Best? We'll see.

CRE -

don't have a current gf just friends with benefits. My slam pigs are solid, subservient, but well worn in a sense and they'll just catch feelings the further things extend. 

ex-gf? true love..wish I had married her. Not b/c she was a perfect person or anything, but the bond was so strong. Took a special set of circumstances to separate us. still trying to win her back.

You got this CRE. 

Best what?

person- not quite but close

mother of children - no. 

best at sex- oh my yes and it’s not close. 

All around, yes she is, by far.

Yes (gf) 

Best person

Best sex

Smartest person 

And probably loves me the most.