Is your job easy or hard?

Generally speaking?

Easy

Hard for the first week. Then easy as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a caddie. Easiest thing ever. Phone Post 3.0

Very easy. Only slightly hard part is programming a new part. I'm a cnc machinist by the way. Phone Post 3.0

Hard. Phone Post 3.0

HARD as FUCK!

Mentally, not that hard. Physically it's hard. Phone Post 3.0

it's hard 4.5 months out of the year.....very hard and demanding, long hours, etc.....

the remaining 7.5 months are VERY easy........no more than 25-30 hrs/week, only in the office 3/5 days, etc.....

I work in research and development. I pretty much get to play with welders and various machining equipment while telling everyone what I need.

My job is fucking awesome.

Just got the position a week ago. Phone Post 3.0

Physically easy, mentally challenging most days. Phone Post 3.0

In Limbo - 

it's hard 4.5 months out of the year.....very hard and demanding, long hours, etc.....

the remaining 7.5 months are VERY easy........no more than 25-30 hrs/week, only in the office 3/5 days, etc.....

Has to be something to do with taxes, right?

1st day hard, everything else easy other than long hours

hard (for the most part) because I have to deal/work with/understand/decipher/interpret electrical and mechanical engineers.

Easy. And lame. I hate it. End rant. Phone Post 3.0

Dealing with 4 different databases (federal, state (2), internal), hard.  Running a 4 year technical apprenticeship program, fairly easy. 

Daily paperwork is easy.  Dealing with 330 students who all different personalities, learning capabilities, struggles, family issues that can affect their progress, can be hard. 

TFK_Matt - 
In Limbo - 

Has to be something to do with taxes, right?

yes sir!

My job is a regular country club.

Depends on what company I'm working for.

Tech security sales. Right now its easy, because I work for a company who's shit sells itself pretty much.

Physically, easy.

Mentally, hard.

Stress level, hard.

Schedule flexibility, easy.

Kevin Shannon - hard (for the most part) because I have to deal/work with/understand/decipher/interpret electrical and mechanical engineers.
We must have the same job Phone Post 3.0