Isagenix?

Anyone tried this product for gaining muscle or losing weight? Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Twat is it? Phone Post 3.0

I'm on it right now. 

Day 7.  Started last Wednesday.  30 day shake and cleanse program. 

LOVING IT.  Haven't cleansed yet, won't be until towards the end of week 2.  

My coach is a friend who lost 90 lbs.  

I'm looking to drop 20/30 and get healthy.  Using this program as a way to kick start me working out again. 

I feel amazing though after 7 days. 

Watch out fellas, here comes the MLM pitch.

I know, cause I used to sell that shit in another lifetime.

I like their products. Decent quality for meal replacement type of shit. Tastes good. Just fuck that MLM cult following you have to selling everyone in your family this shit pitch. Phone Post 3.0

Tommy I hear you brother.  I was involved in an MLM scheme once.  I won't again.  I am strictly using Isagenix as a consumer.  Trying to get healthy! 

Bukkake -

Tommy I hear you brother.  I was involved in an MLM scheme once.  I won't again.  I am strictly using Isagenix as a consumer.  Trying to get healthy! 

That's good brother. Always like to hear people getting healthy and losing weight. That's badass, keep it up. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, good product.  I don't really buy into the whole "toxins cleanse" shit, but as far as pushing the reset button on your diet in order to get clean and fit, it's great. 

My wife did it for a while, and still drinks the shakes once in a while and takes whatever that nutrient drink is. Not bad stuff but basically just another meal replacement. I think it is probably pretty good for you. I did it for like a week and did feel pretty good but I just couldn't handle the whole two shakes and a small supper deal, which is why I'm still so fat.

A typical day for me goes like this:

Quick 6 oz isagenix supreme drinks right when I wake up

2 hours late, IsaShake

2 hours late IsaSnack with AM Vitamin Pack

2 hours later, either isashake again, or a full isasnack bar, or a 600 cal meal

2 hours later, isasnack

2 hours later, either shake 2, or 600 cal meal for dinner

I feel full throughout the day.  If I feel the need to munch, I eat cucumbers, peppers, green beans or broccoli

My meals have typically been so far 1 piece grilled chicken or grilled salmon, 1 cup brown rice and a bag of steamed broccoli or green beans

TommyRSU - 
Bukkake -

That's good brother. Always like to hear people getting healthy and losing weight. That's badass, keep it up. Phone Post 3.0

I weighed in at 205 last Wednesday.   Not supposed to weigh myself until day 18 (per my coach based on my cleanse day schedule), but I cheated and as of this morning I weigh.....

ttt!

I checked out the website. Why the hell can't i just order the damn thing? Phone Post 3.0

I just signed up this week. Looking at it as more of an ivestment.. lets see what happens..

What happens is that you will be out of some money buying overpriced crap.

You want to drink more shakes? Get your own protein powder and make the shakes at a fraction of the cost. Also, whenever somebody starts talking "cleansing" that should be a red flag for bs. Phone Post 3.0

I have a friend (in fact, an RN!) who posts on Facebook about how great Isagenix makes her feel and the need to eat clean.

Maybe it's true, but there's nothing clean about a processed powdered shake mix. Phone Post 3.0

Slapsymaxi - I have a friend (in fact, an RN!) who posts on Facebook about how great Isagenix makes her feel and the need to eat clean.

Maybe it's true, but there's nothing clean about a processed powdered shake mix. Phone Post 3.0
That is true.

Also, RNs are not experts in nutrition and same goes for the Isagenics "coaches". Phone Post 3.0

Is anyone here selling? Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - Is anyone here selling? Phone Post 3.0
What are you after? Phone Post 3.0

30 day Phone Post 3.0

Slapsymaxi - I have a friend (in fact, an RN!) who posts on Facebook about how great Isagenix makes her feel and the need to eat clean.

That's my take and basic philosophy. Processed, powdered, stabilizer, preservative filled shake mixes can't be the BEST way to eat clean and provide proper nutrition.