Isaiah Thomas future salary > Michael Conley?

I think he is a better player than Conley, do you think he deserves a bigger contract? Michael Conley isnt even an All Star. Even though Isaiah plays in the East I still think his team is better than the Grizz and he is the main reason why.

Terry rozier is better 

Girly -

Terry rozier is better 

Well yeah, but Im talking about IT who is up for a new contract and coung off a great game 7

I agree that IT is more of a force than Conley. But what difference does it really make if you are making $150 mil or $165 mil? It's just bragging rights. No one should ever need that amount of money.

IT will get a max contract

FlyinHawaiian - I agree that IT is more of a force than Conley. But what difference does it really make if you are making $150 mil or $165 mil? It's just bragging rights. No one should ever need that amount of money.
"No one should ever need that amount of money." I disagree.

IT will probably get a max contract and maybe he should. As a Kings fan, I say good for him. However, I think its laughable that a player like IT will get a max contract when he is that atrocious on defense. IT is a hell of a leader though, I'll give him that. I wish we never let him go.

Isaiah Thomas is not better than Conley and the celtics are not better than memphis. However im sure inferior PG's such as thomas and lowry will end up making more than Conley because of the new cap.

FlyinHawaiian - I agree that IT is more of a force than Conley. But what difference does it really make if you are making $150 mil or $165 mil? It's just bragging rights. No one should ever need that amount of money.
Well yeah, if its 150 and you sign a good roll player or 165 and you dont then I say IT should take less.

Give Kelly the Hippy a max contract!

omlet de fromage - Isaiah Thomas is not better than Conley and the celtics are not better than memphis. However im sure inferior PG's such as thomas and lowry will end up making more than Conley because of the new cap.

this

new cap will push everyone up by quite a bit.  the same  thing has happened everytime a new cap is in place, which doesn't reflect on the lower previous contract.