ISCF to host World MMA Classic!

TTT

ttt!

How will they pick who the eight persons competeing will be? Is it just based on who registers first? Record, Ranking, etc?

sweet!!

JHG,

There will be two divisions in each weight class: Novice, 3 fights or less; and, Open, more than 3 fights. This makes for 16 in each weight class.

Also, this keeps fighters from having more than 3 fights in 2 days.

Understand... Just wondering how they will pick the eight fighters for the division? For example: If 24 people apply that fall under Middlwt in the NOVICE division, how do they decide the eight that will compete? Or will they have multiple brackets in each division?

I am pretty sure it will be the first 8 to apply.

ttt

See you all there

i wish they would pay for my travel and lodging to make it out there.good luck on the tournament!!

Just want to chime in and say that this was an excellent and VERY well run event.

Thanks for a great show guys!

4 of us GA boys made the trip up there...Kamrin Naville, Nate Barnes, Brett Chism, and myself Lance Evans. Kamrin and Brett both won their divisions and me and Nate made it to the championship match and lost.

All 4 GA boys were in the championship....that says something right there!!

Who fought in this from Iowa and who were the Pro scouts at the event?

My guy Reilly Bodycomb (Brooklyn, NY) fought Charles Johnson from Iowa. Beat him in the opening round of the tourny. Reilly lost to Tom Aaron of Missouri in the semi finals. aaron went on to win the division.

Hey Lance, did we meet? I recall talking with some guys from your neck of the woods.

I was there as well and I'm an Iowa guy. I made my debut in the novice middleweight (first time I've ever truly been hit in my life was on Saturday). I won on Saturday and lost on Sunday for a 2nd place finish. Had I known the drop-out rate was going to be so steep I'd definitely have done the welterweight division, but there's no way anyone could've known that so many people wouldn't show up. I was at the dinner table with all of you GA guys. You're all a real cool bunch, I'm glad I had the chance to talk to you guys.

Even though I had a few problems registering I will say that this event was ran amazingly smooth. I don't think I have ever seen a more well put together event. Top notch. I'd recommend it to anyone.

eats a decorative piece of butter

I don't know if we met or not...I was the one walking around with my finger bent in the wrong direction Saturday...lol.

Crumps....you definitely impressed me by stepping up a weight class. BTW, we have been giving my brother crap about the butter since it happened...lmao!!!

Decorative butter.......

Bwahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great show. Looking forward to next year.

It was great to meet a lot of the fighters and all of the officials I got to work with.

Peace-
Cam

I will say that this event was ran amazingly smooth. I don't think I have ever seen a more well put together event. Top notch. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I agree 100%

James,

Congratulations on your fighters, I mean Champions.

Steven,

They deserve the congrats. I am very happy that I have some good guys to work with. Thanks much and I will share your congrats with them.

Did I send you that video?