Ishii may have suffered career ending injury

i wonder what you think of this DFW jr

Has Ishii ever talked about his feelings towards mma?

I was kind of under the impression that he was really excited about mma when he started, but the lukewarm reaction from the Japanese crowd as well as the fights have sullied him against it?

Max Phone Post

Work

so sad...

Breaks Monson's leg and breaks Iishi's brain. Fedor isn't fucking around. Phone Post

I think he has something to prove now and Is on a mission to prove it. Phone Post

Brigham - Breaks Monson's leg and breaks Iishi's brain. Fedor isn't fucking around. Phone Post

Lol @ breaks Ishii's brain. I know i shouldnt laugh, im sad for Ishii, he was dealt a shit hand. But i fucking burst out laughing when i read that. Phone Post

Vancouver BJJ - Only reason they said this is that iishi sold the fix too hard and they need to make it look legit by saying that his injury very critical.

where in vancouver do you train? whats your name?

Damn Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -
Brigham - Breaks Monson's leg and breaks Iishi's brain. Fedor isn't fucking around. Phone Post

Lol @ breaks Ishii's brain. I know i shouldnt laugh, im sad for Ishii, he was dealt a shit hand. But i fucking burst out laughing when i read that. Phone Post

How dare you have lulz in a situation such as this kind sir!!! :-) Phone Post

That's horrible. I hope Ishii comes out of this heathly and makes the right decisions...

One a side note: All this talk about shots to the back of the head, and soccer kicks and stomps being so horribly dangerous and a simple punch to the face caused and elite athlete to suffer very serious brain trauma...

Brigham -  Breaks Monson's leg and breaks Iishi's brain. Fedor isn't fucking around. Phone Post

I'd bet that he used those prohibited psychological techniques he learned to give Brock stomach AIDS

That fucking sucks.

UGCTT_Zjjitsu705 - Well now the haters can quit calling this a work.

Poor ishii... Phone Post

Agreed. Shame to see to such a beast. Wonder if he continues on in Judo? Phone Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_edema

Makes you wonder how many fighters have something like this that goes undiagnosed. Really scary, and as someone who's trained for years and fought, it's definitely the worst part about our sport imo.

Kingtony87 - This is why weight classes exist

this was my thought as well

the injury is very fluky. there are crazy injuries that end careers in all sports. always sad. I hope he makes the correct decision

Damn....where the hell did this come from, I hope it has no lasting damage, sad to hear :-(....Good luck in the future Ishii Phone Post

Sorry for Ishii, but it is not much of a loss to MMA, he was never made for the sport.

Fuck that's awful!! Phone Post

so fedor breaks a leg with a kick, and ruins a head/ends a career  with a punch in his last 2 fights...