ISIS Threatens USA, targets Washington DC

BRING IT! We will destroy you ISIS!

Good luck with that. Gun licenses are very hard to get in DC.

hendofanforlife - 
I No Kung Foo - Good luck with that. Gun licenses are very hard to get in DC.

i dont know what to make of this post. 

(The bad guys will have a hard time arming themselves)

I No Kung Foo - Good luck with that. Gun licenses are very hard to get in DC.
I'm in Nevada, I'm saying this as a nation! Realistically we should be saying this as a Human race against those fuckers Phone Post 3.0

Russia,USA, China and whoever else wants to join just go into full attack mode. Wipe them all out. Even if you think they're Is fuck em'

they SUPPOSEDLY released a hit list of US cities this is the list for texas.

Texas: Abilene, New Braunfels, San Antonio, Wyle, Fort Hood, Bedford, Killeen.

About as dumb as they come and you can count on some dead isis folks i this list is true.

Abilene, ranchers and cowboys and read necks with guns.
New Braunfels, Red Necks with guns.
San Antonio. Mexicans with guns.
Wyle....WTF Really little town in north east texas with lots of red necks with guns.
Fort Hood....yeah cause a military base is a good place to start shit.
Bedford TX another little town middle to lower middle income white folks with guns.
Killeen..The Town Fort Hood is located in lots of people with guns.

They might want to think back to the out come the last time they tried to start shit in a Texas town.

This aint france. And if they were looking for soft targets they should have chosen Austin

The Popeye - they SUPPOSEDLY released a hit list of US cities this is the list for texas.

About as dumb as they come and you can count on some dead isis folks i this list is true.

Wyle....WTF Really little town in north east texas with lots of red necks with guns.
Bedford TX another little town middle to lower middle income white folks with guns.

They might want to think back to the out come the last time they tried to start shit in a Texas town.

This aint france. And if they were looking for soft targets they should have chosen Austin
Yes definitely. Texas? LMAO! Phone Post 3.0

I say we let them take out DC, and THEN we crush them and make cold pressed islamic oil out of them.

Bedford? Lol the fuck? Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - Bedford? Lol the fuck? Phone Post 3.0
Lol there's a shitty bar I go to in Bedford sometimes. They would get there ass kicked there Phone Post 3.0

Matty G -
TexDeuce - Bedford? Lol the fuck? Phone Post 3.0
Lol there's a shitty bar I go to in Bedford sometimes. They would get there ass kicked there Phone Post 3.0
Their* (sorry pet peeve) Phone Post 3.0

I live 10 minutes from DC. I vote we dont let them get DC Phone Post

The Popeye - they SUPPOSEDLY released a hit list of US cities this is the list for texas.

where would one find this supposed list?

I vote we tell them to just take out Nigeria and North Korea, then we take them out Phone Post 3.0

The Popeye - they SUPPOSEDLY released a hit list of US cities this is the list for texas.

And a shack outside Lagrange. Mhmmm hmmm hmmm. Phone Post 3.0

Chomas - Yeah because they are going to go to Dicks Sporting Goods in Washington to buy all their guns... The stupidity here sometimes is mind boggling. Phone Post 3.0

The joke was (obviously) that gun controls are supposedly there to keep bad people/criminals from arming themselves, when clearly the bad guys have no problem arming themselves. It was a joke on gun control. I think there's a carbon monoxide leak where you sleep.

A guy already shot up ft hood so there's that. Phone Post 3.0