Islam better stay at 155

Imagine if he was in there against Usman, Chimaev, Burns or Colby. No wonder Khabib was so scared to move to 170.

18 Likes

I noticed you didn’t mention the champ Leon lol

Probably cause Islam, Colby, & Khamzat all dominate him

5 Likes

He won’t be champ for long lol

3 Likes

Usman might be compromised now. Idk. But those others would all beat Leon with relative ease

He’s 5’10 and with his physique, could opt to fight up if he thinks he’s P4P. However, alas, he chose to fight down. Usman, Colby, and even cumshot (who himself belongs in a higher weight class) dominate him.

1 Like

I mean he fought at his weight…but yeah he aint moving up

1 Like

I think he’s having a hard time making 155 he didn’t seem like the same powerful islam

3 Likes

He’s always struggled to make 155. He just finally fought a fighter at his level. Volk is an already established all time great

2 Likes

The disrespect for Leon is ridiculous. He would fuck Islam up.

4 Likes

Islam and Khabib are the greatest weight cutters in history.

4 Likes

Huh

Styles make fights. He has no wrestling to counter Islam. And once down, it’s sub time.

Just like Pereira would be favored against Izzy and against the current LHW champ, while most other guys with wrestling would be favored to beat him

3 Likes

Khamzat would finish Leon in the first round. Colby would dominate him 50-45. Islam submission before round 3

If I recall, Leon actually got into a dominant position against Usman in round 1 during a grappling exchange. Was it mount?

No one saw that happening.

no one would have bet

4 Likes

He tripped Usman and landed right into full mount. Then he had his back for the rest of the round

Leon edwards shut Usmans wrestling game down. He does the same as he puts Islam to sleep and makes it look easy.

3 Likes

Usman was a D2 wrestler. Guys like Colby Khamzat & Islam would handle him

This ain’t college

1 Like

Jon Jones wrestled in community college and took down an Olympian.

2 Likes

Cause he’s the best fighter ever