“Islam hasn’t beaten anyone”

Islam beat Bobby Green, who holds a TKO victory over Al Laquinta. He also beat Dan Hooker who knocked out Gilbert burns, knocked out jim miller, also beat Al Laquinta and went to war with Dustin and Dustin couldn’t finish him. Islam also beat Thiago Moises who holds a win over Bobby Green and a submission over Michael Johnson

Michael chandler is the latest to make this claim and it’s weird to me. They both beat Dan Hooker, in just about the same amount of time too…

2 Likes

Maybe chandler is going to room with tferg at harvard while earning his mma math degree.

10 Likes

Moises may be Islams best win and he destroyed him.

But Charles has never been outpointed this fight is going to be insane.

2 Likes

I lean towards Islam winning right now but in no way am I confident enough to put money on that

1 Like

I don’t like it at all but I’d be confident putting money on islam

2 Likes

Islam will be eating a lot of knees in the clinch though. And Islam is not a finisher, good luck surviving 5 rds with Charles to win a decision.

It’ll all come down to how much ground control time Islam gets

2 Likes

Don’t be surprised if Islam actually manages to submit Charles. Imagine that scene…

Pettis submitted Charles. And Islam is the far superior grappler over him

7 Likes

Jim Miller also subbed him

2 Likes

Good call. And Nate Diaz submitted Jim Miller

Therefore, Nate Diaz > Charles Oliveira

2 Likes

Ricardo Lamas also subbed him. so Islam def can

2 Likes

Frankie did.

Bobby Green was a Huge win! No one else doing that to green not even Charles.

1 Like

Poirier did that to Green :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Green makes his living in the 15-20 range, which is respectable, but most in the top 10 spark him inside a round.

Charles will knock him out.

3 Likes

This muscum got no hands. Masterful wrastler tho. Dagustani bitchass, fax

In, waiting on @JackMerridew to wipe all the Dagestani jizz off his ass and comment on this topic.

7 Likes

hi jack ( OP )

1 Like

Wishful thinking on Chandler’s part.

If Islam is as good as people say he’ll become irrelevant.

Pathetic thread…be better Vegito_Blue

3 Likes