Islam Makhachev is getting screwed by Khabib

He just turned 28.

By the time Khabib defends again he'll be 29.

Funny that he gets the better of Khabib in full speed sparring too.

At this rate will Islam ever get a chance to fight for the belt during his physical prime?

1 Like

Is this the Russian version of Chuck/Tito?

I don't believe he beats khabib.... eye test says khabib is better 

It's good to be the coaches son.

Calhoon -

Jones and Rashaad would he a better example. Tito and Chuck were never friends.

1 Like

I watched a sparring match on YouTube between them. Makhachev definitely has the faster better hands. He mixes in his kicks well too, and he seemed to hurt/bother Khabib's left leg with a kick he landed on his knee or something. If the wrestling is equal, Khabib doesn't have the standup to deal with his buddy. I think Tony is going to dethrone Khabib though, so maybe Makhachev can get redemption for his buddy. Tony vs the Ruskies would be an excellent story line. I got Tony!

1 Like
KnockoutThoughts -

I watched a sparring match on YouTube between them. Makhachev definitely has the faster better hands. He mixes in his kicks well too, and he seemed to hurt/bother Khabib's left leg with a kick he landed on his knee or something. If the wrestling is equal, Khabib doesn't have the standup to deal with his buddy. I think Tony is going to dethrone Khabib though, so maybe Makhachev can get redemption for his buddy. Tony vs the Ruskies would be an excellent story line. I got Tony!

Khabib destroys tony. Tony doesn't have the wrestling/grappling to deal with Khabib. Tony was mounted by Kevin lee lol

1 Like

Fuck that piece of shit.  Trash fucker.

Samoa -

Damn... what happened? I've never seen Samoa dislike anybody in my entire time here. This is shocking.. why don't you like Makhachev? 

1 Like
SandBlaster -
KnockoutThoughts -

Khabib destroys tony. Tony doesn't have the wrestling/grappling to deal with Khabib. Tony was mounted by Kevin lee lol

And this is why they fight! Because all the hypotheticals, opinions, perspective, and assumptions in the world don't ever add up to reality.  Show and prove is the name of the game, and both these guys have one more test they need to ace. Khabib is going to get fucked up in my opinion, and you seem to believe Khabib is going to maul Tony. I'm pretty sure we both want to watch the fight and see who was right.. 

SandBlaster -
KnockoutThoughts -

1st round Kevin Lee is no joke.  Skill for skill I agree Khabib destroys Tony.  However, Khabib has shown a questionable gas tank.  Tony is a wild man with crazy endurance and insane cardio.  I wouldn't be shocked to see Tony surviving for 3-4 rounds and then turning up the heat and getting a late finish.

Another factor is them 'bows.  Tony is a modern day Kenny Florian and is fully capable of opening a fight changing cut from the bottom.

2 Likes
JoeHurley - 
Calhoon -

Jones and Rashaad would he a better example. Tito and Chuck were never friends.

are you saying Tito lied to us????

KnockoutThoughts -
Samoa -

Damn... what happened? I've never seen Samoa dislike anybody in my entire time here. This is shocking.. why don't you like Makhachev? 

Maybe I'm off my shit. Isn't he one or the goon thugs that attacked Conor after the fight?  Maybe I have him confused with Tukagov?!  If I'm wrong my bad.

Samoa -
KnockoutThoughts -
Samoa -

Maybe I'm off my shit. Isn't he one or the goon thugs that attacked Conor after the fight?  Maybe I have him confused with Tukagov?!  If I'm wrong my bad.

Not sure but either way you seem a bit to upset about that incident....  it's out of character anger for you lol, I thought he ran over your dog intentionally or punched your mother with all that anger haha 

1 Like
Dugs95 -
Samoa -
KnockoutThoughts -
Samoa -

Not sure but either way you seem a bit to upset about that incident....  it's out of character anger for you lol, I thought he ran over your dog intentionally or punched your mother with all that anger haha 

He's a piece of shit; cowards that sucker punch people are low on my ladder of people. 

Dugs95 -
Samoa -
KnockoutThoughts -
Samoa -

Lol.. yep. Samoa is like the gentle giant on here, the voice of reason. A calm level headed dude, and then I see this post, and it's like damn he's angry! haha Of all the things that get said and disputed on here, it just caught me off guard that this would be the one that makes Samoa snap.. haha I'd expect it from someone like myself, but Samoa? Nahhhh bro.. he got hacked! That ain't the Samoa I know! An angry Samoa is a scary Samoa..

Samoa -
Dugs95 -
Samoa -
KnockoutThoughts -
Samoa -

He's a piece of shit; cowards that sucker punch people are low on my ladder of people. 

To be fair, that entire situation was foul on both sides. Throwing shit through bus windows, and fucking up innocent ppl inside shouldn't be high on your list either. That's goon behavior too. You could even argue that it's worse. And melees have been part of the sport of fighting for as long as fighting has been around. Look at boxing! Zab Judah vs Mayweather was a melee! Look at the Diaz's and how they get down when you fuck with one of their teammates, and how they'll jump in and start socking shit. Do you dislike then too? For the record Tukhagov, or whatever his name is, was the one who landed a punch on McGregor. I don't think Makhachev landed anything. Talk shit get hit is the name of the game, and Conor talked a whole lotta shit. He's not innocent in all of this. I say all this respectfully Samoa, you know I see you like a bro on here..lol 

1 Like
Herring in a Fur Coat - In the bathtub?

Grow up.

1 Like