Islam Makhachev vs. Bobby Green

Well that sucked for Bobby

That was easier than a minor training session. Islam didn’t even break a sweat.

Islam should not get a title fight with this win. Him
And Beneil should still be matched up.

1 Like

That’s the way she blows. You have to prepare regardless. Look at all the ex champs Jon Jones ran thru with ease.

His biggest struggles (aside from being Jon Jones and drugs and stuff) have come against fighters who never had the belt. Hungry fighters.

It will be the same if he comes back. Fighting Jones is the fight of your life, they want to be the one to get him. For Jones it’s Tuesday.

Only one answer - Herb Dean is racist! LOL

Manifest destiny, Dagestani style. Told you.

Anyone read this bullshit?

Ken Jeong Fun GIF

1 Like

Totally off topic but that’s a really funny gif. He’s between what looks like an 80lb 4’8" Mexican woman/child, and a taller black guy. Guess which one looks exactly the same size as him?

1 Like

Anyone see Bobby greens interview on post fight show? He said they are very patient, very strong wrestlers. They make small movements and adjustments while leaving no space for opponent to defend. Then they got u where the want. Real interesting interview. Bobby also said the waiting around before the fight sucked.

2 Likes

His interview was funny, dude is hilarious. I appreciate his honesty.

Bobby is a good dude. He is my boys best friend. He is funny as fuck.

Sucked for the fans too

You don’t have to. The TLDR is: Across multiple post which I linked above, I told yous alls Islam Makhachev would be the 155lb king over two years ago before anyone on here even knew who he was.

Most people knew that, and 2 years ago most of us knew who he was.

Instead of your predictions, post your bet slips that you obviously made life changing money on from your incredible combat sports insight. Fucking clown.

1 Like

Lol.

1 Like

Nah, 10 in a row gets him pole position. Not his fault he had to fight a guy outside the top 25.

Canello Alvarez is going to be a great boxer.