ISLAM vs OLIVEIRA set for OCT 22 in Abu Dhabi... well, well, well motherfu#$ers

lol @ scared Charles/Conor fans who didn’t want this fight to happen
lol @ saying it wouldn’t happen in Abu Dhabi on Khabib’s request
lol @ConorWinsTheRematch

Eat shit, just like Charles will on October 22

1 Like

Sigbet.

I’ve got Oliviera by anything. You’ve got Islam by anything. If the fight doesn’t happen, ends in a DRAW or DQ, then the sigbet is null and void.

You become GOATStPierre and continue posting at your nominal rate for no less than six months. I’ll take any name you want… not that it matters.

8 Likes

Your family is barely going to recognize you, GOATStPierre.

7 Likes

I see you typing bitch. YES is only three letters.

6 Likes

Done… you become KhabibWasAlwaysBetterThanGSP

Once Islam dominates this bum

4 Likes

Signed.

7 Likes

I’m going to plan a feast. Men will be merry with drinking, fights and women. The world will simultaneously celebrate Khabib and Islam’s losses.

3 Likes

Islam is going to make this look easy and this forum look terrible for their hilariously deluded hope that Oliveira’s BJJ will stand to Islam’s Sambo mastery :sweat_smile: Levels, fools

Levels

Oliviera has made arguably the GOAT career out of subbing mediocre wrestlers like Islam and Khabib. If we’re lucky, Khabib’s mom will let him unretire to lose to Oliviera after Islam gets humiliated.

4 Likes

Islam has this 8/10 times

Charles’ only has 20% a chance of clipping Islam as far as I’m concerned

Zero chance of submitting him unless he’s severely rocked

Zero refection on anything to do with Khabib as Khabib beats Islam up every day and has an iron chin

Gaethje thought he had an iron chin too before Eddie Alvarez showed him that boxing fundamentals matter. It will be no different with Team Shitbeard and Oliviera.

1 Like

Jesus all the way in October 22

1 Like

Khabib’s already beaten better strikers than the Brazilian Mr. Ed, and lets not pretend Charles has tdd

Islam is one of the least hit fighters in the UFC

Charles needs a miracle to win this fight

4 months. Not bad. I wonder if they’re all booked up before then, or if this is some kind of Ramadan thing?

1 Like

Oliveira wanted to fight Conor in 2023 as his next fight :rofl: This favela sewage rat thinking he had leverage

2 Likes

LOL at the idea of the most prolific submission fighter needing or even wanting TDD.

Riddle me this.

Oliviera has fought all kinds of grapplers… he’s vastly experienced in this regard, and this can be measured by both his record number of wins AND record number of submissions against those very guys. But Islam has never faced a submission fighter who specializes in taking out grappling-heavy fighters. Not even ONE.

Where does the certainty that Islam wins come from? And don’t say “Khabib told me in between blowjobs”.

1 Like

There’s no contender who is both well known (Conor) and deserving of a shot (Islam). In the absence of a proper contender who can sell fights, you can’t blame Charles for wanting to make some money. He’s been fighting in the UFC for 12 years. Islam and Khabib’s testicles hadn’t even dropped when Charles started submitting better grapplers than them in the UFC.

1 Like

His BJJ is completely irrelevant here. Subbing a bunch of low level grapplers means absolutely nothing in this fight. Nobody is submitting Islam unless he severely rocked.

Glad Charles likes to be bottom bitch because he’ll be Islam’s until the ref pulls him off him.

Charles Oliveira Tapped to Strikes | Page 2 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA &  Boxing Discussion

I agree that this is how it will end. Why’d you take the sigbet if you knew he was going to lose?

I said that has 2/10 chance of happening. If that.

Do you think Oliveira has a 10/10 chance of winning? :sweat_smile: Really shows I’m betting against a rational individual if so.

1 Like