Islamic fashion question...

I was in malaysia this week and saw a lot of muslims. They all had a colorful scarf around their head. The younger girls wore normal clothing with their scarves. The older ladies wore dresses with their scarves. No big deal.

When I took the train back to Bangkok I saw a lady that looked like a ninja. She was dressed from head to toe in black and she only had a slot cut out for her eyes to see. I had no idea what she even looked like. I was a bit shocked when I saw her and she gave me a dirty look.

What determines if a muslim lady simply adds a scarf to her wardrobe or if she dresses like a ninja?

thanks,
Perry

What determines if a muslim lady simply adds a scarf to her wardrobe or if she dresses like a ninja?

Either her interpretation of Islam, or the interpretation which is forced upon her (eg. by a husband, the Taliban).

Unless she really was a ninja...

Hawker- Kashrut, done properly, requires the animal suffers no pain. Think of the guillotine in France. It was developed as a humane way to execute criminals- quick and painless beheading over burning, stoning, hanging, etc. The schochet must slit the artery just so, the animal bleeds out immiediately- if not it is trief and not kosher.

MS

LOL at the "ninja"