Islam's team mate allegedly confirms IV use

3 Likes

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

5 Likes

In for the Dagi crowd I have on ignore to not see their whining about how none of this matters :rofl:

7 Likes

well well well

@JackMerridew @Nick_Diaz_Army processing this trying to damage control…

8 Likes

Well Brock never used, so its logical to say that khabib is clean too

2 Likes
1 Like

VU for at least having a sense of humor lol

1 Like

my postal sources say shit about to hit fan

2 Likes

I can’t believe I never thought of this before but we need to refer to that club as the “Dagi Stans”!

:rofl:

5 Likes

Dirty cheating fucks

Both have asterisks now

Congrats to them, they’re in the bones category

3 Likes

real reason Khabib dont want fight is he got fat and cant make 155 and dont wanna starve

Well we all know that Russia has been known for cheating at everything. We all know that Dagestan is not Russia but, is owned by Russia. @JackMerridew …So that means that Peter yawn, Islam, Fiziv, Khabib, And a bunch of other guys that nobody has no idea how to pronounce their last name have probably all cheated and should all be indefinitely expelled from the UFC and American sports in general.

2 Likes

Thats what I expect from the ufc!

It’s a complete clownshow with unbelievable double standards…
If you follow the ufc long enough, the IV thing „allowed“ for champions and certain other guys, should no suprise at all!

1 Like

Come on Stop making it a Russian only thing…

They moved a hole event for the „pulsing“ goat and even had a protection campaign running for him…

Yeah I mean you’re talking about Khabib fighting Justin in Abu Dhabi. Come on man who is going to be there to look over and make sure that Khabib isn’t cheating? Some dude in a towel? There is no way that they would let their hero, stone throwing Muslim lose.

1 Like

Breaking News coming soon. Title will be given back to Conor as Khabib used IV to win title from him. All Russians hereby banned

I’m really just giving Jack and Nick Diaz army shit. They think that Dagestan is Russia and that everyone is racist against Russia even though Russia is a white country in Dagestan these are white peoples… :joy::joy::joy:. You are correct it may not just be a Russian thing that Russia is known for cheating state sponsored cheating much like China so that fact cannot be ignored they cannot even compete in the Olympics.

1 Like

This bloke just lost his place in the bathtub

4 Likes

ITS LEGAL IF ITS DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL!!

2 Likes