Island Entertainment - DVDS

Lots of posts you read that have a company or brand name in the title are from people bitchin' about something. But this one is completely complementary (that means it will say NICE things).

I recently order some items from Island Entertainment Group through one of the many links on MMA.TV. When I reviewed some of the items I got, I found that they weren't exactly what I was expecting. So I reviewed their return policy, which basically said "If you're not happy, we're not happy. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the product, contact us and we will refund your money."

I read that and thought...yeah, bullshit! I have heard that before. But I contacted them anyway, told them about the products I ordered, and about 10 minutes after sending my e-mail, I got a reply telling me that they would refund my purchase. I was shocked to say the least. Kirik apologized for the fact that I wasn't completely happy with what I ordered, and held to his 100% guarantee. You don't see that type of thing too much these days, and I was really impressed.

I thought the easiest way to show my appreciation for his great customer service was to turn around and order some more of his stuff. I picked up some DVD sets that I knew I would like, and when my mail arrived a few days latter and I opened the box...I'll be damned, there was a note on my invoice for them to include a BONUS DVD set with my order.

If I had to say anything bad, I guess it would be that he called me "Frankie" when he replied to my e-mail. I hate being called "Frankie". But whatever. Bottom line is that the dude runs a good business.

PS - If you need to contact them, use the website e-mail form. It is the easiest way to reach them.

Frank Beall - North Augusta Martial Arts - SC

I have so far ordered

Fit to Fight
Fighter's Notebook +DVDs
Randy Bloom BJJ Set
David Williams Judo
Rob McCullough Muay Thai
and recieved
Allan Goes MMA/BJJ

I had a similar experience though not quite the same as Frankie where I thought Kirik treated me nicely as well.